Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/05/2012 11:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    2. She actually lets people hit her in the face in training camps and trains with tougher, stronger partners i.e men.
    Seriously?
    Brock's camps were being run Erik Paulson and Greg Nelson, I can't see either one of them allowing him to enforce "Not the face! Not the face!" on all his training partners, out of concern for their own reputations if nothing else.

Posted On:
    3/05/2012 12:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zod View Post
    Well, as I said, I don't know that the narrative is accurate but I find it interesting. And if you attribute all of Cyborg's victories to juicing then you have to admit the possibility she'll she'll juice and not get caught again in the future. In which case, even with your assumption of her dominance being chemical in nature, she's still terrifying. I honestly doubt she could make the cut to 135, though.
    The only way she can cover it up at this point is if she tapes back the dick she is growing as a result. The only reason I brought it up is because I hate cheaters.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345