Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 3:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

-"Rampge" admits to testosterone use before Bader fight-

http://www.fighters.com/03/01/quinto...-ufc-144-fight

Does anyone think TRT is a big deal? I'm still torn over the issue. On one hand it seems like an unfair advantage but on the other, as long as the levels are regulated, it's not necessarily the same as steroid use.

Anyways, Jackson came out to say he injected testosterone before the Bader fight to help heal his knee up (though he gained too much weight as a result, hence him missing the mark).

Posted On:
    3/02/2012 4:07am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was mainly used by juicers to help with their training. But ... I'd only be guessing that it would help heal an injury.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/02/2012 5:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you mean "admits"? He flat out says it. What's the issue here?

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and it's completely within the normal ranges. So **** you for dramatizing.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 3/02/2012 5:21am at .

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 9:09am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to take supplements for a while when a medication I was on was affecting my testosterone levels.
    If anything, I'd say the only real edge it gives you in the ring is in aggression. I don't see how it can help with healing, but then again , I'm no doctor. Someone must have advised him that it would help speed up recovery time.
    I know that you can sell it for good money..to pretty much any fighter or bodybuilder.
    Not that I ever did that.. *glances upwards*
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 9:36am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, people tend to forget that a lot if those "drugs" actually are used for legitimate reasons.

I see no real issue here. But personally, I don't have real issues with roids any way!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.