Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 7:35am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

23 Transitions, Scrambles and Counters in Less Than 8 Min - Jason Scully

I know it probably feels like forever since I've shared a Short But Sweet Reference video but I did not forget!

One of the highest requested reference videos people asked for were escapes and transitions so I chose to do a bit of both.

This video contains what I would consider pretty advanced for most people. It does contain what many would call "basic" techniques but they are done in a fast manner and the timing of the movements are what make a huge difference.

Many of these movements are ether transitional escapes, transitional counters, or transitional attacks.
    All in all they are scramble situations.

I'll definitely tell you right now....The more you understand about transitions and scrambles and even MORE IMPORTANT, the more you understand how to STOP the transitions and scrambles, the better of you will be.

Also there maybe LOTS of things you don't understand that are happening in the video, which is actually understandable. To really get a true sense of what is happening, you need a detailed breakdown by someone who is experienced with these movements to help you get a better idea of what is going on during the
    movements. However, to be able to see them done in both fast and slow motion will help you get a head start of what things to expect further down your grappling road.

Hope it help,

Jason Scully

P.S. As with all of my videos, if you enjoy them PLEASE subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Just click on the title link on the video to go the YouTube) and please post this anywhere I may have missed it. Please share with everyone. It keeps me motivated to keep making videos for everyone. I appreciate the support.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 7:48am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This video is a gold mine, thank you.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 8:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Love your videos!