Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 4:58am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at heart shot = professional assassination.

Picture an untrained man with a knife in his right hand stabbing up and to the left in a windmill fashion, right into the armpit if that arm is up. Who knows if he even intended to kill.

A kid in my school was stabbed in the heart in a similar way by another kid.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 11:30am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Петима свидетели на мелето в столичното заведение, където бе намушкан с нож до сърцето Благой Иванов-Багата, са дали показания, че извършителят е Даниел Стефанов-Дъмпела.

Тримата приятели на Багата, които са били с него са дали показания срещу Дъмпела, а Станой Табаков дори вече е разпитан пред съдия.

Прокурор Николай Христов обаче обърна внимание на показанията на двама свидетели, които са от компанията на Дъмпела Гроздан Найденов и Вълко Гюров.

Двамата са признали, че след инцидента Стефанов лично им казал, че той е намушкал Багата и показал с палец и показалец колко дълбока била раната му.

Все още обаче не е открит ножа, с който е бил нападнат шампионът по самбо, а Стефанов отрича да е извършител. От прокуратурата все още не могат да кажат какви са мотивите, за да се стигне до тежкия конфликт, но по първоначални данни ставало дума за лични отношения на Благой Иванов с Даниел Стефанов. Имало данни обаче, че скандалът е тръгнал от компанията на Багата.

Съдия Петър Гунчев остави Дъмпела в ареста, защото прие, че има достатъчно доказателства срещу него на този етап. Освен това имало опасност да извърши и друго престъпление, ако бъде освободен.

Причината е, че той е осъждан за наркотици на 8 месеца условно с 3-годишен изпитателен срок и в момента бил именно в изпитателния срок.

Единственият факт по делото, което е в негово полза е доброволното му явяване в СДВР, след като разбрал, че е търсен за сбиването в столичния клуб. Заради това и съдът не прие, че има опасност да се укрие. Ако вината на Дъмпела се докаже в съда, той може да получи от 10 до 20 години затвор.

5 Witnesses of the fight in the capital night club where Blavoi Ivanov was stabbed, testified that the offender is Daniel Stefanov-the Dumbbell.

Тhree friends of Blagoi, already testified against "the Dumbbell".

But prosecutor Nikolay Hristov brought to attention the testimony by 2 people out of "the Dumbbell"s own party Grozdan Naydenov and Vulko Gyurov. The two admitted, that after the incident Stefanov told him personally that he stabbed Blagoi and used his thumb to show how deep his wound was.

The knife that was used to stab the champion is still not found and Stefanov is still pleading not guilty. The prosecution still can't determine the exact motive for the conflict, but initial data points to a personal matter between the two. There is also data pointing at Blagoi's company initiating it.

Judge Peter Gunchev left "the Dumbbell" in jail without bail because he considered the evidence against him sufficient. As well as the fat that the judge fears Stefanov might commit more crimes if he's released. Some of the reasoning being that he was once already in prison for 8 months with a 3 year probation for drugs.

The only "factor" in he was very compliant when called in for questioning. The court concluded that there wasn't danger of fleeing.

If Stefanov is found guilty, he may get a sentence of 10-20 in state prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 1:41pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quick update. He got worse, he had to have a 2nd operation. He's now lost 30 kilos of weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 6:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    End of a promising fighting career, most likely. ****.

Posted On:
    9/14/2013 12:21pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In case you missed it, Ivanov has apparently recovered from his ordeal and just fought in Bellator.

Video of his fight here:

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    9/14/2013 12:40pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great to see he recovered. Tough mofo.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234