Posted On:
    2/29/2012 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Yes, but you have not met my family.
    I guess you come from a rare genetic line with fighting skills dwarfed by children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeterthetancount
    Also why battlebotsvietnam??
    Cause your name is hard to type.

Oh and no the types of damage are not the same just the location. And yes regardless of what you say it was a dumb comparison.
    A hunting broadhead is basically a 3 sided knife, like an old SOE covert assassination dagger. The type of damage is cutting and piercing (hunting broadheads have cutting surfaces) to the lungs and perhaps the heart, leading to death via internal and external bleeding, deflating the lung and having it fill with fluid. Do you think your nervous system can tell the difference between what sort of pointy thing is piercing that particular path?

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 8:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I guess you come from a rare genetic line with fighting skills dwarfed by children.
    Cause your name is hard to type.

A hunting broadhead is basically a 3 sided knife, like an old SOE covert assassination dagger. The type of damage is cutting and piercing (hunting broadheads have cutting surfaces) to the lungs and perhaps the heart, leading to death via internal and external bleeding, deflating the lung and having it fill with fluid. Do you think your nervous system can tell the difference between what sort of pointy thing is piercing that particular path?
    At the point no, however that broadhead tip is connected to an arrow. Now that particular point might have merit if you were refering to a sword and not a knife. And don't forget most of the damage done to a deer from an arrow is due to tearing when the deer runs. Other differences between the two are 1) distance, attacking an animal from a tree vs. stabbing a person. 2) brains most people don't stand still and let you stab them. There were better ways to make your point other than that particular comparison, that's really all I am saying, that one comparison was a bit tarded. I do understand the points you are making, but I was a retarded comparison. But alas I will stop now, I don't want to derail too much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:13pm

Style: Basic Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The damage type is the same. End that line of stupidity please.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At the point no, however that broadhead tip is connected to an arrow. Now that particular point might have merit if you were refering to a sword and not a knife.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This blows. Even if he lives to fight again, God knows how he's going to perform from here on out. Reminds me of Cleveland Williams, a champion-caliber heavyweight boxer from the 50's and 60's who was shot by a police officer and was never the same.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 2:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Rooster View Post
    The damage type is the same. End that line of stupidity please.
    No you are wrong a fucking arrow traveling at nearly 300 fps does in fact cause different damage than a knife being thrust a 30 mph. But by all means offer your opinion minus any substance anyway.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Your picture embed failed so I win.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 2:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    This blows. Even if he lives to fight again, God knows how he's going to perform from here on out. Reminds me of Cleveland Williams, a champion-caliber heavyweight boxer from the 50's and 60's who was shot by a police officer and was never the same.
    I for one an hoping for the optimistic outcome for Ivanov to make a full recovery and comeback. I really hate it when a bright future is ruined by needless violence, especially when done by cowards.

Posted On:
    3/02/2012 10:27pm

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok some updates. The guy who did it has been giving interviews and essentially boasting about it. Blagoi's father is pissed and also gave an interview, but I haven't read the papers. If I get around to it I'll get an article and do a full translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2012 4:38am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    The guy who did it has been giving interviews and essentially boasting about it.
    From the prison? He probably won't be so content with himself in Blagoi's gym mates and family come for a night of friendly sparring...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast