Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 10:14am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've dated a couple of nurses over the years, and always been a little infatuated with them.
    Its funny, I think a lot of men have an unconscious attraction to nurses. Its the whole caretaker thing. " She'll stitch me up if I get in a bar brawl, she'll be nice and sensitive bla, bla"
    The truth is far less romantic , at least in the long run.
    I have found a lot of women go into the profession with the caretaker attitude, but become desensitized over time to the point where they are actually less capable of being the type of woman you may envision yourself being with.
    They get sick of looking after people, I guess. And then its the last thing they want to do when they come home.
    Just my two cents.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My doctor-ex was kind of like this - if my jugular vein was not ripped out and I didnīt lose half my blood supply, I had no right to act like I was sick or hurt... :-)

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345