Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 3:52am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this was in the wrong thread to begin with and should have been trollshidoed regardless. if you arent asking for a forum i fail to see any point to it. if you want a thread to discuss vaginas, make one. if people give two shits they'll post in it. if you want it to be stickied send phrost a pm.

blaardy women try and make **** so complicated.

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 9:06am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    I'm in support of this idea because it'll mean a place to talk about female fighters without it turning into this.
    Although the value of that Sherdog thread did make us seem like fucking champs, I would submit that even the way this thread has gone is useful as a cautionary tale.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 9:11am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Why is this still in basic technique? I understand it shouldn't be trollshidoed and I get that it has a relatively decent premise,
    Where else on the site should it go? YMAS? MABS? Where else on the site can we have a discussion about this without having to worry about YMAS type posts?

What I've learned over the years is that a rigid interpretation of the forum requirements can result in throwing away some threads that have useful information in them. And sometimes the best policy is to wait and see how the thread develops before making a snap judgment.

Now, you assholes quit questioning my moderating decisions and start discussing the topic at hand.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 1:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to say one last time that I only mentioned FORUM in the title of the post and have said THREAD since. While I get that it was an error on my part and ambiguous, to say that I've been fickle and going back and forth is simply not true. The only time the word "FORUM" was used was when I was quoting someone else. I have not been indecisive nor have I EVER asked for a forum. And for all of you who keep saying, "I'll spare quoting her"..that's only because you can't fucking find any.

I'm also offended by some of the offensive statements that have been specifically targeted toward women on this thread. If this were a race thing, this would not be happening.

Thanks for the week, guys. I'll be leaving Bullshido and going elsewhere. No wonder there aren't a lot of women on here.

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 1:37pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit! This is why we cant have nice things!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 1:44pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlWhoTapsBoys View Post
    I'm going to say one last time that I only mentioned FORUM in the title of the post and have said THREAD since. While I get that it was an error on my part and ambiguous, to say that I've been fickle and going back and forth is simply not true. The only time the word "FORUM" was used was when I was quoting someone else. I have not been indecisive nor have I EVER asked for a forum. And for all of you who keep saying, "I'll spare quoting her"..that's only because you can't fucking find any.

I'm also offended by some of the offensive statements that have been specifically targeted toward women on this thread. If this were a race thing, this would not be happening.

Thanks for the week, guys. I'll be leaving Bullshido and going elsewhere. No wonder there aren't a lot of women on here.
    Well if you're going to rage quit go for it, I'm not going to bother to show you how illogical you're being.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 2:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

couldnt find a ms ragequit to be gender... um... unbiased or something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 3:24pm

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHA!!! I knew this was going to happen, only a matter of time.

Really GWTB? Don't take 'em so seriously. You're a fighter girl right? Then toughen the **** up!

You want a thread specific to girl-**** then that's probably what we'll get. Don't quit because some assholes are being...well, assholes. That's what they do, it's their job, yo. If you leave then the atmosphere will never change and you're just adding to the problem by running away from it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 3:41pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I always thought women became butt sore after......well you know....Ippon Seo nage. Just saying.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 3:44pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr View Post
    Don't quit because some assholes are being...well, assholes. That's what they do, it's their job, yo. If you leave then the atmosphere will never change and you're just adding to the problem by running away from it.
    The real asshole is the person, so blinded by gender rage, who MISSED THE FACT THAT THREE STAFFERS AGREED THAT THERE SHOULD BE A FEMALE BASED SUB-FORUM.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast