Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:35am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a little buried here and I just got home from judo, then bjj. Gimme some time, duder. And that was mainly directed at battlefields.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:36am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhh understood Sir.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 12:51am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    It's called training. I had judo, immediately followed by having to teach a class at my bjj club.
    Look, I'm using the quote function and wasting even more time on you. By the way, I was just kidding, I thought it might have been night time and you were asleep, it's a really good tactic I picked up by being on the other side of the world, I just claim you have no comeback and for a bit it looks like you don't. But you are white knighting, so you are always going to try to get in the last word in order to be more like a female.

You reject three different sets of statistics because two of them are from a think tank dedicated to rooting out inequality, which is like going right into a quarantine zone because **** those assholes at the CDC. Also because Aussies are so super duper special that it'd be impossible for them to follow the documented pattern of the rest of the world. Because they have a female prime minister and a rich woman hanging around. It's kindof like the way that racism completely disappeared here in the USA when Obama became president. Because both your PM and our President are magic.
    Ah, no, I have stated all along that I believe that sexism (and racism) still exist. I just do not believe it to be as prevalent or significant as is suggested by statistics compiled and analysed by people with a vested interest in saying that it is prevalent and significant.

You've pretty much put yourself beyond the realm of falsifiability here.
    Mate, you cannot falsify the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 1:26am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    But you are white knighting,
    You don't know what that phrase means.

so you are always going to try to get in the last word in order to be more like a female.
    That's...confusing. I've gone from white knighting to actually wanting to be a woman? When your attempt at an ICE BURN is this headscratch inducing, you might wanna rethink it. It's like if in the vegan thread you got your jollies by painting me as secretly being a juicy steak.

Ah, no, I have stated all along that I believe that sexism (and racism) still exist. I just do not believe it to be as prevalent or significant as is suggested by statistics compiled and analysed by people with a vested interest in saying that it is prevalent and significant.
    So you also disbelieve all the studies done in other countries that show a pretty much identical phenomenom? You think that Oz is super special that way, a paragon of progress? Do you also disbelieve statistics on disease by the CDC? Crime by the DOJ? Homelessness by HUD? Human rights by Amnesty International?

Mate, you cannot falsify the truth.
    That's...not what that means. You really have no idea how to argue. You're just trying in vain to come up with something to justify your fursecution complex because it makes you feel ultra special.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 1:43am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate, you have no argument, so are resorting to trolling. I'm not mad and u will not make me so. I strongly believe what I know to be true, you strongly believe what you've been told. And that's fine, America needs sheep like you to bleat loudly at congress to enact change.

Regarding stats, I take all with a grain of salt. When the stats overwhelmingly prove something, I might trust them, depending on criteria. Stats regarding pay disparity that is so minor as to be practically non existent, that don't include the plethora of issues I referred to, well, they don't meet my trust criteria. Call me a cynic. Call me misogynist. I'm a fucking realist.

Oh, and yes, I do think Australia is a bastion of progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    3/01/2012 7:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    In my haste to genuflect to the Queen Mum (I don't lose my American citizenship for that, right?)
    Don't know about American citizenship, but you lose your royalist credibilities.

That was a picture of the Queen, Elizabeth the Second.

Not the Queen Mother, Queen Consort of Ireland and Empress Consort of India. Mother of Queen Elizabeth the Second and wife of George VI.

Here they are together, QM on the left and QE II on the right.

The Queen Mother died in 2002 at the age of 101.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 7:34pm

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Three blonde women were stranded on an island. While trying to dig their way out, one of them came accross a buried lamp. Suddenly a genie appears and offers to grant each one of them one wish, in return for saving him.

The first blonde woman asks to be intelligent. Instantly, she is turned into brown haired woman and she swims off the island.

The second blonde woman asks to be even more intelligent than the previous one. She is instantly turned into a black haired woman. She then builds a boat and sails off the island.

The third blonde asks to become even more intelligent than the previous two. The genie turns her into a man, and he walks across the bridge.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 7:52pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Here they are together, QM on the left and QE II on the right.

The Queen Mother died in 2002 at the age of 101.
    That's not Elizabeth the Second and her mother, that's Elizabeth the Second and a fucking mirror.

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 7:55pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeeeeeah that was worth the bump.

Posted On:
    3/21/2012 8:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    That's not Elizabeth the Second and her mother, that's Elizabeth the Second and a fucking mirror.
    Lol, that is epic pwnage. You're absolutely right. Massive visual comprehension fail on my behalf.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71314151617 18 LastLast