Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I've got this animlmthr :

Why dear Sirc. Just because your ability to dissect others strategy to implement your strengths to their weaknesses doesn't mean other can't. Tate had the skill in her arsenal she just chose not to implement it. Ah the downfall of ego.
    I pretty much predicted that.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr View Post
    Thank you Mr. O for your comment/s!! But since it's Sunday and I don't want to grade I shall now do some trolling myself.

In regards to:

and

I'm confused. What exactly am I "wrong" about? Am I "wrong" because Tate lost and/or that she lost to an armbar? Am I "wrong" because Rousey pulled off her game of throw and submit? I stated earlier how I desired to see Rousey win that exact way.

and then I say this:

and

That's the thing Sirc, I never could choose who I thought would win this fight, so how the **** can I admit to being "wrong"? I never handed in my goddamn answer. Therefore I'm not "wrong", I'm a ***** who can't make a fucking decision. Jerk-face.
    (in full disclosure I did post in a FB page, women's MMA discussion maybe?, that my picks were Tate and Davis. So I am technically wrong but NOT IN THIS FUCKING THREAD!!! So go **** yourself Sirc!! I ain't saying **** to you about being "wrong" (even though I kinda just did...FUCKER!!)

Is this what you're all pissy about?

or was it this

Oh wait. No, that's not it either since I clearly state that I can't decide who's my fucking pick. I then go on to make a terrible and unfortunate "joke" and for that I'm sorry but I'm still not "wrong".

maybe it was this one

or this maybe?,

BINGO!!! It has to be this one, right?! This is when you lost your **** and had the audacity to bore me with your troll post:

First of all, you're fucking kidding right? You know what, no. Not falling for it. Sticking to the original troll first.

I'M NOT 'WRONG' ABOUT ANYTHING WRT THIS THREAD YOU ASSHOLE!!!

I didn't make any fucking picks and sat on the goddamn fence the entire thread, so **** you! WTF is your problem Sirc?

and as for,

I would fucking break you with my sexual stamina. Believe it.
    Your shitty analysis of the fight where you sat on the fence is where I am mocking you. You're trying to compare olympic level judo with high school wrestling. What the **** is wrong with you?

You would break nothing. I would **** you and make you like it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:14pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I pretty much predicted that.
    Yes you have 20/20 post situational Clairvoyance. Quite impressive my slant eye lacky.

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:22pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    And a new class of bullshido gong sau is born. I bet you'd earn a tag ;D
    No contest, bitches. In the Sexual Gong Sau forum I am the Omega.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you have 20/20 post situational Clairvoyance. Quite impressive my slant eye lacky.
    Lackey.

Also my only real point that I wanted to make was that the state of women's mma is kind of shitty and a powerhouse in one aspect will win until everyone in the entire sport catches up in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    No contest, bitches. In the Sexual Gong Sau forum I am the Omega.
    You and anilmalthryassthr can argue all you want on this subject. I don't even want to acknowledge either one of you and your desperate desperate pleas for validation that can't actually be validated in any way possible.

Your next post will be some quote about being a ***** or questioning my abilities in bed. Which I'll say your mom never complains, so whatever. **** you both. You especially because you really seriously think that your "burns" are so wrapped up in wit and intelligence that nobody can touch your ability to write out the most played and used variations of sexual orientation jokes. I'm sure they work really well in your small town at the local pub, but here on the internet where the big boys play, you are as far below me as toddlers are to you. **** you both.

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:33pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said no contest, bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lackey.
    Tomatoe

Your next post will be some quote about being a ***** or questioning my abilities in bed. Which I'll say your mom never complains, so whatever. **** you both. You especially because you really seriously think that your "burns" are so wrapped up in wit and intelligence that nobody can touch your ability to write out the most played and used variations of sexual orientation jokes. I'm sure they work really well in your small town at the local pub, but here on the internet where the big boys play, you are as far below me as toddlers are to you. **** you both.
    Ninja fail.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 10:56pm

Style: SAMBO, jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your shitty analysis of the fight
    How was my analysis shitty Sirc? Where's the quotes with your arguments that describe their "shitty" quality?

Oh. You don't have any arguments. You're just shitting up another thread with your pointless and pedantic posts. Additionaly, you're analysis of the fight and potential outcomes was redundant and obvious. **** you with your 'safe' postulations. Dick.

here you sat on the fence is where I am mocking you.
    Ahh, got it. So I'm not "wrong" about anything huh? win.

You're trying to compare olympic level judo with high school wrestling. What the **** is wrong with you?
    Provide the quote where I compare Olympic judo to high school wrestling? I know exactly what quote you're referring to and taking out of context and it's total bullshit. I specifically wrote "has been wrestling SINCE high school". Everyone who has basic reading comprehension skills would understand that statement to imply that she has years of wrestling experience. In no way does the quote imply that high school wrestling, as it relates to technical skill, is on par or at the same level as Olympic Judo competition. So again go **** yourself. win.

You would break nothing. I would **** you and make you like it.
    You'll never **** me Sirc; I'm sorry you misinterupted what I meant. Further, we're friends you know, like, you're in the friend circle. Plus you're a total **** and I don't let cunts **** me. Allow me to amend my previous statement with this clause: YOU will NEVER **** ME.

Oh and I dare you to bring up this part of the conversation we're having to you-know-who. I fucking dare you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 11:03pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by animlmthr View Post
    How was my analysis shitty Sirc? Where's the quotes with your arguments that describe their "shitty" quality?

Oh. You don't have any arguments. You're just shitting up another thread with your pointless and pedantic posts. Additionaly, you're analysis of the fight and potential outcomes was redundant and obvious. **** you with your 'safe' postulations. Dick.

Ahh, got it. So I'm not "wrong" about anything huh? win.

Provide the quote where I compare Olympic judo to high school wrestling? I know exactly what quote you're referring to and taking out of context and it's total bullshit. I specifically wrote "has been wrestling SINCE high school". Everyone who has basic reading comprehension skills would understand that statement to imply that she has years of wrestling experience. In no way does the quote imply that high school wrestling, as it relates to technical skill, is on par or at the same level as Olympic Judo competition. So again go **** yourself. win.

You'll never **** me Sirc; I'm sorry you misinterupted what I meant. Further, we're friends you know, like, you're in the friend circle. Plus you're a total **** and I don't let cunts **** me. Allow me to amend my previous statement with this clause: YOU will NEVER **** ME.

Oh and I dare you to bring up this part of the conversation we're having to you-know-who. I fucking dare you.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    3/04/2012 11:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tomatoe

Ninja fail.
    Meant to be found.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast