Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 5:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    Which is a great attitude for not working out when you are older, a great attitude for developing osteoporosis which is something weight training can help prevent.
    but in moderation.
    oh wait you're american right?
    nevermind.
    look at those old dude's pecks bro, WHOOOOOO!

better?

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 6:12am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He could have done something about his neck though. It looks like a Photoshop.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 8:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looking strong and being strong are not always mutual. Looking healthy and being healthy are not always mutual. Looking fit and being fit are not always mutual. I'd rather be fit than look fit, and if you're taking HGH your emphasis is probably on the appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 9:15am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...just playing devils advocate here...one of the results of aging is simple loss of muscle mass and the inability to regain it easily. Hormone treatment that can give that mass back isn't something I would just dismiss out of hand.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 9:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Well...just playing devils advocate here...one of the results of aging is simple loss of muscle mass and the inability to regain it easily. Hormone treatment that can give that mass back isn't something I would just dismiss out of hand.
    I'm not trying to dismiss it, per se, but someone who does hormone therapy but doesn't actually need the extra muscle mass is not, in all likelihood, performance oriented. There's a reason why you slim out naturally as you get older (if you're healthy). Most any doctor will tell you that bulk of any kind past a certain age isn't very good for your longevity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2012 4:30pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if he's gonna do face and hair surgery + butt inplants too....

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/01/2012 3:14pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    ...someone who does hormone therapy but doesn't actually need the extra muscle mass...
    This is going to be VERY hard to quantify. Just how much muscle mass does someone need and at what point does it become excessive?

*edit* sorry about the necro, T_T I've just been categorically going through the news links.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2012 11:36pm

Style: Kyokushinkai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know it's easy to judge when you're young. I thought similar things when I was under 35 years.
    Then one day you wake up and your F&%#en 40!

It really does become difficult to keep the mid section from becoming like Buddha's. If I look at McDonalds I can feel the weight going on.
  9. eloneamigo

Posted On:
    7/11/2012 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Right, as soon as a male hits 35 their hormone levels start decreasing by about 10%, by 40 it can drop as much as 50%, which basically speeds up the aging process. Collagen also starts disappearing which accounts for the wrinkles. Hgh production is vital to grow, so if taken with the right approach, one can maintain a higher level of function as when younger. Honestly if it creates the space to live a better quality life for longer I can't refute the merit just because of the war on drugs and the FDA says it's bad.

But, I couldn't honestly do it on my own without medical supervision, it's serious when you start messing with your body's hormones, and hormone panels should be performed regularly to make sure nothing is afoot.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456