Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/27/2012 12:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA NOOB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As February draws to a close, I want to thank Phrost for posting the video and making this push-ups month. I let myself turn into a pansy over the years, so I'll be continuing with this idea of hourly work-outs indefinitely.

Chin-ups and Hindu squats have been added to each session. Variations on the push-up will be used for the first few days of March—hopefully one day I'll be able to work my way up to one armed pushups—maybe even *gasp* Planche push-ups!

Thank you for the inspiration, Bullshido.

Posted On:
    2/27/2012 12:43am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA NOOB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell, I might even buy a watch to remind me when it's time for the next work-out. :)

Posted On:
    2/27/2012 6:36am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How to do push-ups!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    2/27/2012 9:55am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    I've been trying to get as good as I can at the APFT. At 250 right now... I wonder if I can max out? I bet it gets progressively harder. I can probably improve much from run time. I am at a mental block right now. I know I got a little bit more left in me when I do my runs.
    I got a 276 on my last PT test, but ~190 of those points were on the pushups and situps. What sucks for me, is that if I don't focus on training for the PT test almost exclusively, I don't do so well on it.

Which you'd think was a "duh" kind of thing, but it's really a distraction from all the other forms of conditioning I'd rather be doing, especially ones that'd be more functional in the long run.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2012 3:55pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    How to do push-ups!

This video proves that drinking is good for physical fitness. And child development.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2012 7:24pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anybody doing the 100 push up plan? http://hundredpushups.com/

judging by the picture on the first page of hundred pushups. com you can get belts in push ups. The girl in question is clearly a black belt.

I decided that I wouldn't move to the next day in the workout plan until I could complete the current day perfectly. I'm currently stuck on week 5 day 2. Interested if anyone else has completed this.

Why bother with the goal of completing 100 consecutive push ups you may ask. Because it's badazz.
    Last edited by thp; 4/04/2012 7:29pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2012 11:21am

Style: Jujitsu and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey so, I know Im new and everything, but I'm a video editor by trade... and will edit for Bullshido for free if you want... PM me if interested :D

EDIT: Although if you want that, anyone who requests a page peel, wipe, and cube spin or an unnecessary fade (and anything else of the like) will honestly incur the wrath of any God you believe in. Or if you don't believe in a God, then will incur the wrath of an angry drunk editor, which believe me is worse than any martial artist.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12