Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    2/28/2012 11:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by couchfighter View Post
    Totally agree with you. I'd love to roll with him again but getting him on the mat would be the problem. Besides, i know what i know and it would be a waste of time & money to prove what I already know is true. It's his integrity not mine. In fact, ill help promote his gym from now on...."Livermore Kicks, learn from the guy who went from blue to black faster than BJ Penn. Certified." :)
    Look, I appreciate what you're saying, but we don't work on conjecture or anecdotes on this site. We're fact and evidence based, especially in this sub forum which is heavily moderated. If you want your opinion to carry weight, the best thing to do would be to roll, film it (with his permission, naturally), and post. Otherwise it's just he said he said, and it's currently your word against two black belts about this guy. You understand if we're skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 1:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hey..

Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Look, I appreciate what you're saying, but we don't work on conjecture or anecdotes on this site. We're fact and evidence based, especially in this sub forum which is heavily moderated. If you want your opinion to carry weight, the best thing to do would be to roll, film it (with his permission, naturally), and post. Otherwise it's just he said he said, and it's currently your word against two black belts about this guy. You understand if we're skeptical.
    I can live with that... Btw, what is your rank in BJJ? You asked me so Ill ask you.

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 1:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can live with that... Btw, what is your rank in BJJ? You asked me so Ill ask you.
    I'm a purple belt, with 4.5 years of training under Tim Burrill, who is one of Carlos Machado's first 4 American BB's.
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 2:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    I'm a purple belt, with 4.5 years of training under Tim Burrill, who is one of Carlos Machado's first 4 American BB's.
    Awesome!... Good luck at Pan-ams, if you are going... Its been fun, Gents..

Posted On:
    2/29/2012 3:12am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome!... Good luck at Pan-ams, if you are going... Its been fun, Gents..
    I'm not. Fighting in June and I'll need to take all my days off around then for training. On the plus side, I'll be ripped for the beach.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011