222463 Bullies, 4471 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 105 of 105
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    2/28/2012 11:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by couchfighter View Post
    Totally agree with you. I'd love to roll with him again but getting him on the mat would be the problem. Besides, i know what i know and it would be a waste of time & money to prove what I already know is true. It's his integrity not mine. In fact, ill help promote his gym from now on...."Livermore Kicks, learn from the guy who went from blue to black faster than BJ Penn. Certified." :)
    Look, I appreciate what you're saying, but we don't work on conjecture or anecdotes on this site. We're fact and evidence based, especially in this sub forum which is heavily moderated. If you want your opinion to carry weight, the best thing to do would be to roll, film it (with his permission, naturally), and post. Otherwise it's just he said he said, and it's currently your word against two black belts about this guy. You understand if we're skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  2. couchfighter is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    2/29/2012 1:32am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Hey..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Look, I appreciate what you're saying, but we don't work on conjecture or anecdotes on this site. We're fact and evidence based, especially in this sub forum which is heavily moderated. If you want your opinion to carry weight, the best thing to do would be to roll, film it (with his permission, naturally), and post. Otherwise it's just he said he said, and it's currently your word against two black belts about this guy. You understand if we're skeptical.
    I can live with that... Btw, what is your rank in BJJ? You asked me so Ill ask you.
  3. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    2/29/2012 1:46am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by couchfighter View Post
    I can live with that... Btw, what is your rank in BJJ? You asked me so Ill ask you.
    I'm a purple belt, with 4.5 years of training under Tim Burrill, who is one of Carlos Machado's first 4 American BB's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


  4. couchfighter is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    2/29/2012 2:00am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    I'm a purple belt, with 4.5 years of training under Tim Burrill, who is one of Carlos Machado's first 4 American BB's.
    Awesome!... Good luck at Pan-ams, if you are going... Its been fun, Gents..
  5. Gabetuno is offline
    Gabetuno's Avatar

    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295

    Posted On:
    2/29/2012 3:12am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by couchfighter View Post
    Awesome!... Good luck at Pan-ams, if you are going... Its been fun, Gents..
    I'm not. Fighting in June and I'll need to take all my days off around then for training. On the plus side, I'll be ripped for the beach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.


Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.