Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2012 3:08pm

Style: mostly BJJ with some Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by webmindset View Post
    I LOVE this picture! My 11 year old son plays the "backpack" role on the mat in our BJJ school and once he gets that RNC on, it's lights out because his small arms necessitate a super-tight choke.
    He rolled with a 19 year old, very strong, beginner (female, but she was tough) and scared the beejeezus out of her with his RNC. He shot around, slapped it on, got his war face on, and her face turned purple so fast she forgot to tap. I had to shout out "Tap!" to him so he'd let go before she went out.
    Proud day for dad!
    i just read this, and have to say that made my day...that is hilarious!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2012 4:17am

Style: Daido Juku - Kudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Freakin awesome. My son is finally getting big enough to get his arms around my neck, he'll be at it before long. I just have to get him to not be afraid to hurt someone. When he's at kudo he doesn't like to spar with kids smaller than him and boy, do these Japanese kids kick the **** out of him because of it! Lol. Right now I just keep him with basic passes and sweeps. I want him versed in control before I get too into offense. Sorry to go off on a tangent....great vid!

I agree that the guy who was worried is just being a *****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2012 4:20am

Style: Daido Juku - Kudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Derrrrr.....great pic!*

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2012 4:41am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like to use pictures like this to reassure me that letting kids practice at my BJJ school does not make us any closer to a mcdojo. Oh, that and the 13 year old I rolled with today that would so totally tap the **** out of me if I wasn't so much bigger than him. I do everything I can to not win by outmuscling when there's a huge size difference with people, but I think it's a body type thing, where he can't quite get around my neck..

Quote Originally Posted by webmindset View Post
    I LOVE this picture! My 11 year old son plays the "backpack" role on the mat in our BJJ school and once he gets that RNC on, it's lights out because his small arms necessitate a super-tight choke.
    He rolled with a 19 year old, very strong, beginner (female, but she was tough) and scared the beejeezus out of her with his RNC. He shot around, slapped it on, got his war face on, and her face turned purple so fast she forgot to tap. I had to shout out "Tap!" to him so he'd let go before she went out.
    Proud day for dad!
    BJJ black belt by the time he can drink: that's just good parenting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2012 8:11am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can bet her dad has this photo in his wallet.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12