Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 5:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell does ot matter what f.......g logo is on my gi?? sad!

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 5:03am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well for your info there is a few mma clubs around the uk grading in mma for your info so do your ground work 1st before you start mouthing off CLOWN!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 5:57am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eric.stokes View Post
    Well for your info there is a few mma clubs around the uk grading in mma for your info so do your ground work 1st before you start mouthing off CLOWN!!
    First of all welcome to Bullshido

in the interest of providing readers with good infomation, Could you explain your Yellow Belt in BJJ as its not a common Rank for adults?

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 6:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickosaurus View Post
    Could you explain your Yellow Belt in BJJ as its not a common Rank for adults?
    I think I probably know how this happened, but I'd like to hear it from Eric to confirm my suspicions.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 7:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like many questions have been asked of Mr Stokes here back in 2007

http://www.efnsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2533.15

Apparently they stated that they would remove the yellow belt in BJJ claim back then.
    Last edited by PDA; 12/21/2012 7:50am at .
    King without a crown

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 9:32am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a pretty good idea who you are? and have no regrets seeing the back of you, to be honest i still stand by what u said you are not cut out for mma and if you doubt like you say you do about my skill level and i should only be am asisstant, come back and face me like the coward you are and test my skill level? or stand behind the forums giving the big en? your the clown mate come prove me different. Sensei Eric atleast i leave my name? bring it on./..
    Hello Sensei Stokes.
    Given the description of your class with this student would you care to explain how you came to the conclusion about how fit they are to do MMA?

The class description ( and your own listed qualifications ) casts doubt on your ability to teach MMA..never mind judge after 2 sessions of non MMA practice.
    Have you been misqouted re the email?

Do you usually react to someone not joining your club in this manner?

Giving your name doesn't mean **** as no one is issueing challenges ( and this is the internet..you could be anybody..).. why are coming over like a hard ass..would have been better to clarify events or misunderstandings rather than posting like a teenage drama whore.

This is an opportunity to set the record straight.

And just to prove i'm as brave and tough as you my name is...no damn it don't have the guts...in fact are you really Eric Stokes..?

Btw I am based in London so if you feel this review of your school is inaccurate or unfair I can come and have look and write up a new one, if your civil and if your interested. In the New Year would be best. And no..this is not a challenge, just to be clear.
    Last edited by Resonance10; 12/21/2012 9:38am at . Reason: more to add.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 9:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    It looks like many questions have been asked of Mr Stokes here back in 2007

http://www.efnsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2533.15

Apparently they stated that they would remove the yellow belt in BJJ claim back then.
    Oh right, I thought it might be a Chen Moraes related thing, in which case it would be a bad claim but possibly not from any fault of his own.

Claiming a BJJ belt (especially a kid's BJJ belt) because you did some grappling with Trad JJ guys who met Carley Gracie once is just bullshit. Is that the basis of your claim, Mr Stokes?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 9:52am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Hello Sensei Stokes.
    Given the description of your class with this student would you care to explain how you came to the conclusion about how fit they are to do MMA?

The class description ( and your own listed qualifications ) casts doubt on your ability to teach MMA..never mind judge after 2 sessions of non MMA practice.
    Have you been misqouted re the email?

Do you usually react to someone not joining your club in this manner?

Giving your name doesn't mean **** as no one is issueing challenges ( and this is the internet..you could be anybody..).. why are coming over like a hard ass..would have been better to clarify events or misunderstandings rather than posting like a teenage drama whore.

This is an opportunity to set the record straight.

And just to prove i'm as brave and tough as you my name is...no damn it don't have the guts...in fact are you really Eric Stokes..?

Btw I am based in London so if you feel this review of your school is inaccurate or unfair I can come and have look and write up a new one, if your civil and if your interested. In the New Year would be best. And no..this is not a challenge, just to be clear.
    Im not a million miles away either.
    I am also a heavy weight too and Blue Belt 1 stripe in BJJ so would be happy to roll with you and allow Resanonce10 to film it and put it on here for the senior BJJ members to asses your level as best they can and make comment on the footage.

This is also not in anyway a challenge but simply a friendly opportunity for you to demonstrate your BJJ skill and set the record straight on the internet if required.
    King without a crown

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 10:36am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a pretty good idea who you are? and have no regrets seeing the back of you, to be honest i still stand by what you said you are not cut out for mma and if you doubt like you say you do about my skill level and i should only be am asisstant, come back and face me like the coward you are and test my skill level? or stand behind the forums giving the big en? your the clown mate come prove me different. Sensei Eric atleast i leave my name? bring it on./..
    Hello and welcome to bullshido. Please answer questions and avoid logical fallacies. If you know who it is that's great because it confirms the person visited the school. Your bio has limited and low rank. If you have higher or better qualifications, this is your opportunity to clear the air.

Instead, you are choosing to insult and threaten someone who described what happened at your school.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/21/2012 10:41am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and please do post the emails. I would like to see the proof of your assertions. It lends credibility to your visit and claims.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast