Page 48 of 48 First ... 384445464748
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    Yeah, but they will literally come to your house/call you when you're having dinner with your family. I'm not saying they're worse, but they aren't anything like as much of a running joke as vegans.
    I'm not denying that vegans are annoying, I just think people get more annoyed at them as a defense mechanism.

The OP from that meme thought she was making a compelling argument. Prosecution rests.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lots of vegans in Cali and most seem to have that, we are better attitude and seen vegans that work for the humane society and preach to not kill animals to eat or for fur...leather ..etc... yet I saw some with BMW's .....leather seat....lol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    What is happening with the youth of today?

We'd have tracked her down, thrown eggs at her house and just possibly lit a bag of fresh dog **** on her porch.
    that is all good fun, but seeing him getting pelted in the face with some meat off of somebody's plate would have been pure poetry in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Style
    Hiatus. Moving new city.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Veganism is a first world luxury. If food is scarce and you don't have your food Co-ops you won't say things like "I'm 5th level vegan I don't eat anything that casts a shadow" **** you. I had someone literally tell me "I'm vegan, I don't eat honey because it comes from a bee." I almost flipped the dinner table and engaged in a full on hippy rage beating.

Edit. I know the last post was in May but I can't help myself.
    Last edited by Brother Shamus; 7/18/2017 3:44pm at .

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Shamus View Post
    Veganism is a first world luxury. If food is scarce and you don't have your food Co-ops you won't say things like "I'm 5th level vegan I don't eat anything that casts a shadow" **** you. I had someone literally tell me "I'm vegan, I don't eat honey because it comes from a bee." I almost flipped the dinner table and engaged in a full on hippy rage beating.

Edit. I know the last post was in May but I can't help myself.
    Tibet, Nepal and India are hard to classify as "first world", but as I'm tapping out this reply, I realize that culturally, most of those people are vegetarian and not strictly vegan.

So, nevermind. And, yeah....**** them.

Over the last few months, I have made a significant increase in my dairy intake, and was casually discussing it with a co-worker when another saw fit to inject the comment "humans are the only animals that drink the milk of other animals", in a rather condescending tone (yes....it was "that" co-worker).

My reply was "the internet failed to tell you that humans are also the only animals that ponder the morality of the nourishment they ingest".

Page 48 of 48 First ... 384445464748