• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 22232425 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 5:36am

Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was at a Subway feeling indecisive, and asked the sort-of-cute-for-a-Subway-employee girl behind the counter what her favorite kind of sub was.

"Oh, -scoffs- I don't eat any of these subs."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a vegan"

"Oh...so you don't eat any meat at ALL? Wow that's pretty cool."

"Well, I eat chicken and fish."

Bitch, you're not a vegetarian. You're just picky...

The problem isn't that vegans are retards. It's that ALL people are retards, and will think it's cool or healthy to be a vegan just because they think that's what all the other, hip people are doing. They'll never do any real research, they wont ever actually apply logic whatsoever, because those people must be right. The same ignorant mentality is everywhere you look in our civilization, and it's not til enough people die from this that everyone starts to tell everyone else it's not such a good idea, will people start to wise up because people do generally not like to think for themselves.

I think this whole thing is incredibly belittling to actual retards by the way, who are nowhere near as stupid as these type of people. A retard would NEVER turn down a cheeseburger.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 6:05am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People here would kill someone if they heard them talking about not liking meat. I've never seen, met, or even heard of a single vegetarian let alone a vegan here. It's beyond silly...

I suppose living in the world's asshole has it's benefits...

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 8:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    People here would kill someone if they heard them talking about not liking meat. I've never seen, met, or even heard of a single vegetarian let alone a vegan here. It's beyond silly...

I suppose living in the world's asshole has it's benefits...
    In fairness, people there would also kill people for drawing cartoons of the false prophet they worship. So, killing them over meat is just par for the course.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 9:02am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    In fairness, people there would also kill people for drawing cartoons of the false prophet they worship. So, killing them over meat is just par for the course.
    Take a joke will you mate?

I didn't mean to kill them literally...

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 1:11pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa, dial the rage a bit back Devil; we'd like more members from Egypt/etc. and not everyone's a frothing fundamentalist over there.

Besides, that's pretty much true of the entire Mediterranean; people would look at you like an alien form of life if you state you don't eat meat. Although, according to my wife, the Greeks can't make burgers for ****.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 1:56pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the Hindu population, not eating meat actually brings you closer to the Gods, making one more spiritual and pure. Most do eat some meat year round, but on and around Hindu holidays (usually the day of and the 3 days preceding), Hindus observe the following rules:

1) No meat for these days
    2) No sex (hahahaha)
    3) No alcohol.

So if you ever see a Hindu person, and they don't look happy, its probably because all of their holidays are basically hardwired to make sure nobody can enjoy them.

My fiance is Hindu. One day she tried to tell me about how when we have kids of our own, of course they'd observe the no meat rules too. I cracked up, because no fucking way. She cheats on the sex provision, so our kids can totally eat meat around holidays and stay healthy, unlike the horrible way she feels around each holiday from not eating meat.

In other news, her nipples look like hershey kisses, and that makes me happy.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    people would look at you like an alien form of life if you state you don't eat meat.
    Like this scene, from the Ukraine:

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 5:30pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey View Post
    I think this whole thing is incredibly belittling to actual retards by the way, who are nowhere near as stupid as these type of people. A retard would NEVER turn down a cheeseburger.
    Oh god I almost choked on my lunch reading that one! Well played sir.

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 5:33pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was this posted yet?

Posted On:
    3/06/2012 5:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Although, according to my wife, the Greeks can't make burgers for ****.
    It's true. Beefsteakya tastes like some old grandmother's meatoaf, with extra onions, on a bun.
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 22232425 ... LastLast