218358 Bullies, 6840 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 4:56pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    No, I have Hyperthyroidism. It sucks. Always hungry, nervous and shakey, even with my meds.
    Well that blows. I don't like it when people have conditions I don't enjoy picking on them about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 5:11pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Well that blows. I don't like it when people have conditions I don't enjoy picking on them about.
    eh, go ahead, its all in good fun. I wouldn't be on this board if I couldn't handle it. I make fun of myself all the time. I'm like a fuckin' chihuahua shakey, nervous, skinny, and ready to fight at the drop of a hat! lol. It's the non vegan diet. Lots of testosterone from my meat. (trying to stay on topic here so I don't get dinged) Meanwhile I have met vegans who were twice my size but lacked the aggression to actually do anything because they essentially had no testosterone.

Posted On:
    2/21/2012 4:55am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would die when someone would force me to be a vegan... Yucks!

Posted On:
    2/21/2012 10:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah vegans are retarded. Oh, wait I'm a vegan. Yeah but I don't care about animal rights or anything so I guess I just eat vegan. I mean I actually went hunting with a friend from church and gutted and skinned the animal myself under his instruction just for the heck of it (Seriously, I'm not joking). I just eat this way for health and training reasons. I don't care what other people put in their mouths as long as they are not eating people. I think Peta and what they represent is disgusting and evil. I mean I used to see commercials on tv telling me for 20 dollars a month I could save pablo in south America from starving and give him shelter and education. Now all I see is crap about how you can save the dogs and kittens from the people that beat them or whatever. Like I care! I think we should take all the dogs and kittens that are going to be put to sleep and feed them to the needy. I mean they're going to eat meat anyways if they can get it and those animals are going to die anyways, so... you get my point. In short peta sucks not cause they eat vegan but because they put animals lives over human life. And that's why they're retarded.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/21/2012 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rcsaxby View Post
    Yeah vegans are retarded. Oh, wait I'm a vegan. Yeah but I don't care about animal rights or anything so I guess I just eat vegan. I mean I actually went hunting with a friend from church and gutted and skinned the animal myself under his instruction just for the heck of it (Seriously, I'm not joking). I just eat this way for health and training reasons.
    You sound like the worst vegan of them all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2012 11:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently, it goes beyond retarded to just plain crazy... According to CNN, some woman in Ohio has been caught by the FBI soliciting a hit man on Facebook to murder a random person wearing fur at the local library. It doesn't say whether she's vegan, but I'd be willing to bet my shekels that she is.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/22/justic...html?hpt=hp_t2

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 1:56am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    Nah, I just lived in Austin TX for a long time and had to deal with Patchoulli smelling, record store working, non bathing pretentious ass Vegans for too long.
    I lived in Austin for five years. BBQ is everywhere there. Why are you such a size queen?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 3:32am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It just hit me how funny it is that there's a horse in the picture, because I'm almost vegetarian, but cannot resist a horseburger. I'm gonna go get one today.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 7:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    It just hit me how funny it is that there's a horse in the picture, because I'm almost vegetarian, but cannot resist a horseburger. I'm gonna go get one today.
    Horse meat is actually really good, as is Buffalo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2012 7:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    I lived in Austin for five years. BBQ is everywhere there. Why are you such a size queen?
    Austin was the first place that I had BBQ Rocky Mountain Oysters. For those that don't know, those are Bull Testicles.
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast