Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:58pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    all the posts I have made on this subject were scientifically accurate, requested, or rebuttals to unsound arguments.
    Really? Even this one:

In Europe, doctors tell patients, "Sugar feeds cancer."
    ?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:02pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme
    along with removal of the tumerous testical. Yes he is A certified Medical Professional.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If it will make you happy I will proofread my posts from now on. I didn't know grammar on a web forum for martial arts was being held to college level thesis standards. Other than the grammar, (which was mostly cut and pasted from other informational sites) all the posts I have made on this subject were scientifically accurate, requested, or rebuttals to unsound arguments.
    BTW. He was/is an MD, and I was skeptical at first to, but the C word makes you try anything. Unless you've been in my shoes, and had the diagnosis made, don't be so quick to assume what course of action you would take to treat it.
    Get your panties out of a wad man. If you actually took the time to read my walls of posts, you'd see that other than the cancer thing, we actually have the same feelings towards vegans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme
    along with removal of the tumerous testical. Yes he is A certified Medical Professional.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:03pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like most things I think you can make veganism work if you do it sensibly, although why exactly you'd want to I have no fucking idea.

From what I can remember David Haye did something like 15 months of veganism through his latter stint as a cruiserweight to help keep the weight off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:09pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    It is true... maybe.

EDIT:
    Weird, they used to have a Wiki page and like articles and stuff.
    I've never heard of it called oxygenarian, but I remember reading the wikipedia article on the breatharians, who believe the same thing. Wikipedia often condenses and reformats their articles, so now Breatharianism is a redirect to Inedia, of which is it apparently a related subconcept.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:12pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even with the removal of a testicle, chemo or radiation therapy is usually recommended, which is why I credit the Hoxey treatment with aiding in my remission. My Dr. recommended the Hoxey treatment because my metabolism is so high that the nausea associated with chemotherapy would have probably starved me to death. As it is, I am 40 years old, eat approx. 3500 to 4000 calories a day and STILL maintain my weight of 140 lbs. In fact if I don't eat like that I tend to lose weight.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Vegan? Way too easy.

Try Oxygenarian.

http://www.oxygenarian.com/
    I want to find where these people live so I can lure their wimmenz away with Colonel Sanders' secret recipe.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 2:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even with the removal of a testicle, chemo or radiation therapy is usually recommended, which is why I credit the Hoxey treatment with aiding in my remission. My Dr. recommended the Hoxey treatment because my metabolism is so high that the nausea associated with chemotherapy would have probably starved me to death. As it is, I am 40 years old, eat approx. 3500 to 4000 calories a day and STILL maintain my weight of 140 lbs. In fact if I don't eat like that I tend to lose weight.
    WTF??? Are you a jockey?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 3:48pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't have guessed that the one-testicled homeopathy guy was the anti-vegan in this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 4:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I wouldn't have guessed that the one-testicled homeopathy guy was the anti-vegan in this thread.
    Ok, not really a pro homeopathy guy. Most of it is BS. I researched it ALOT before I went with it. Most Homeopathy is BS. But then a whole bunch of modern medical science is BS also that does more harm than good. Just like being vegan. Propaganda comes from both sides of the fence when it comes to medicine and health.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2012 4:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    WTF??? Are you a jockey?
    No, I have Hyperthyroidism. It sucks. Always hungry, nervous and shakey, even with my meds.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast