222018 Bullies, 4296 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 151 to 160 of 278
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 1718192026 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. CNagy is offline
    CNagy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982

    Posted On:
    2/19/2012 11:01pm


     Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    Has anyone ever noticed that when a vegan comes to YOUR house to eat They EXPECT you to cook them a dish that hasn't come in contact with anywhere meat has even touched, but if you go to their house to eat and even suggest that they make you a meat dish you are treated like you have The Plague?
    What kind of hypocritical double standard is that.
    Did rabid vegans kill your parents? Is that what this is about? I enjoy steak more than the next guy, but damn...
  2. Psycho Dad is offline
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,259

    Posted On:
    2/19/2012 11:58pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    Perhaps you would be interested in the "long pig" I helped kill and feast on when I was New Guinea? lol
    Please don't tell me you're serious about this part...
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  3. Douche_Supreme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:06am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    Please don't tell me you're serious about this part...
    Troll remark. I don't dig on the other other white meat. My last name isn't Donner! LOL
  4. Douche_Supreme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:20am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy View Post
    Did rabid vegans kill your parents? Is that what this is about? I enjoy steak more than the next guy, but damn...
    Nah, I just lived in Austin TX for a long time and had to deal with Patchoulli smelling, record store working, non bathing pretentious ass Vegans for too long. Veganism has been PROVEN unhealthy, and unnatural for humans, yet even when the truth smacks them in the face they still try and tell you how wrong you are and what a monster you are for eating "Dead Flesh" They want you to be sympathetic to their lifestyle, but have no tolerance or sympathy for those that don't subscribe to their own narrow view of how the world should be. That and I like living under this troll bridge. lol. All the info I have posted on here is verifiable. I have even listed sources, but I guarantee you that sooner or later there WILL be a rebuttal with no facts to back it up from a Vegan who will raise a big fuss about how all my facts are "skewed" and "biased" towards the big food companies because of corporate greed. Watch and see. Oh, and look at my screen name. That should explain alot to you.

    Douche Supreme.
    Smarter Than You
    And Better Looking To!
    Last edited by Douche_Supreme; 2/20/2012 1:24am at .
  5. TheMightyMcClaw is offline
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar

    MADE OF STEEL!

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,422

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 3:50am

    supporting member
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure a good 90% of the text Douche Supreme has ever posted on Bullshido is here on this thread.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
  6. Douche_Supreme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:47am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I've experienced this as well. I have two women working for me who are veg????s. I think one is a vegetarian and one is a vegan but I can't remember which is which.

    They're both weirdo extremists about the whole thing. One carts around fucking green shakes all day that look like the slime they had on You Can't Do That on Television when I was a kid. She goes away to "health retreats" and is some kind of certified card carrying vegetable nazi. She loves to educate others on how healthy her lifestyle is. She also turned to homeopathic medicine when she was diagnosed with skin cancer, so I probably won't have to put up with her bullshit much longer.

    The other one always complains loudly about how gross meat is. Ironically, her ass is about three axe handles wide so she's either a recent convert or honey buns don't violate her strict dietary code.

    I don't cater to their shitass beliefs when we all go out to lunch or dinner. Unless it's their anniversary or something I go to a regular restaurant and they can eat salad or get fucked. I usually order a big fat ribeye and eat that bad boy like it's my last meal.
    While I do believe that Vegans are Whacko Nutjobs. I beat testicular cancer with what is called the Hoxey Treatment. (read homeopathy) Red Clover Stylingia and macrobiotics (primarily raw vegan which I was able to supplement with a steak or meat dish twice a week.)
    So I wouldn't be so sure that she might not be around much longer, (which no matter how whacko she is, is a horrible thing to say or put in print. I don't wish death on anyone but child molesters, rapists and most Grateful Dead Fans) Although I don't know about the success rates of The Hoxey Plan with skin cancer. I do know that if it is Malignant Melanoma, then yeah, you would be right in that assumption. Melanoma metastasizes faster and is one of the deadliest cancers known. While I promote the Hoxey plan (80% success rate compared to a dismal 30% for chemo overall) I am the first to say that she most likely developed the cancer from her malnourished state due to her vegan diet. read on and check out all the facts I have posted throughout this thread on what a crock being a vegan is.
    The only reason Hoxey promotes macrobiotics is to flush out the toxins that your body has accumulated living in our polluted modern society. (read, smog, benzine etc. all in the air around you.)
  7. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,516

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 10:51am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    While I do believe that Vegans are Whacko Nutjobs. I beat testicular cancer with what is called the Hoxey Treatment. (read homeopathy) Red Clover Stylingia and macrobiotics (primarily raw vegan which I was able to supplement with a steak or meat dish twice a week.)
    So I wouldn't be so sure that she might not be around much longer, (which no matter how whacko she is, is a horrible thing to say or put in print. I don't wish death on anyone but child molesters, rapists and most Grateful Dead Fans) Although I don't know about the success rates of The Hoxey Plan with skin cancer. I do know that if it is Malignant Melanoma, then yeah, you would be right in that assumption. Melanoma metastasizes faster and is one of the deadliest cancers known. While I promote the Hoxey plan (80% success rate compared to a dismal 30% for chemo overall) I am the first to say that she most likely developed the cancer from her malnourished state due to her vegan diet. read on and check out all the facts I have posted throughout this thread on what a crock being a vegan is.
    The only reason Hoxey promotes macrobiotics is to flush out the toxins that your body has accumulated living in our polluted modern society. (read, smog, benzine etc. all in the air around you.)
    So, what you're saying is you're an idiot just like her? I probably won't have to put up with your walls of text much longer either. Cancer should be treated by qualified medical personnel. Not some jackass on an early morning infomercial.
  8. Douche_Supreme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    97

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:01pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    So, what you're saying is you're an idiot just like her? I probably won't have to put up with your walls of text much longer either. Cancer should be treated by qualified medical personnel. Not some jackass on an early morning infomercial.
    10, read em, 10 yrs remission. so yes, you will have to put up with my walls of text, and it was my Dr who recommended the Hoxey plan for me, along with removal of the tumerous testical. Yes he is A certified Medical Professional.
    Hoxey only works with some types of cancer though, not all of them. And it has a much higher success rate than traditional chemotherapy. look it up before you begin calling people idiots. I have outlived 3 people that I know of who decided to go the traditional mainstream chemotherapy way. Oh, and my walls of text were all presenting facts that argue AGAINST veganism. If you notice, I mentioned that on Hoxey you do not have to eat vegan. While macrobiotics are primarily vegan and taste like cardboard spread with birdshit, you are able to supplement with meat, because humans NEED the aminos we get from meat. Sorry if providing facts that were requested by another poster makes you read and use your brain for something besides watching porn and armchair mma fighting. If I'm an idiot for following my Dr's advice, then why am i still alive and other people who took the chemo are dead. Explain that one smart ass! (Damn did I just make a semi positive argument for the vegans? Where's my gun. I need to put a bullet in my head.)
  9. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we change the thread to "Let's Discuss Veganism and Why EVERYONE Is Retarded"?
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,516

    Posted On:
    2/20/2012 1:11pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Douche_Supreme View Post
    10, read em, 10 yrs remission. so yes, you will have to put up with my walls of text, and it was my Dr who recommended the Hoxey plan for me, along with removal of the tumerous testical. Yes he is A certified Medical Professional.
    Hoxey only works with some types of cancer though, not all of them. And it has a much higher success rate than traditional chemotherapy. look it up before you begin calling people idiots. I have outlived 3 people that I know of who decided to go the traditional mainstream chemotherapy way. Oh, and my walls of text were all presenting facts that argue AGAINST veganism. If you notice, I mentioned that on Hoxey you do not have to eat vegan. While macrobiotics are primarily vegan and taste like cardboard spread with birdshit, you are able to supplement with meat, because humans NEED the aminos we get from meat. Sorry if providing facts that were requested by another poster makes you read and use your brain for something besides watching porn and armchair mma fighting. If I'm an idiot for following my Dr's advice, then why am i still alive and other people who took the chemo are dead. Explain that one smart ass! (Damn did I just make a semi positive argument for the vegans? Where's my gun. I need to put a bullet in my head.)
    I love it when they get angry.

    Was your "certified medical professional" an MD or was he some kind of certified new age shaman? Was his name Dr. Seuss, Dr. Love, Dr. Who or Dr. J.?

    If you followed the advice of an MD and survived, fine. I guess I'll be unfortunate enough to be burdened with your feeble minded unigraphs. If he was some snake oil salesman, consider yourself lucky. You'll most likely be pushing up daisies whenever your next ailment comes along.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.