Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 5:41pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Before we start im not a vegan, i eat meat but only free range chicken and fish.
    Nature maybe cruel but at least those zebre got to live out in the wild not kept in battery farms.

I posted the smiths because its a good song and kind of apt.
    Its appropriate if you are on the Vegan side in this thread.
    And I don't know about the laws in England, but here in the states "free range" is anything but.
    Free-range hens are typically debeaked as chicks at the hatchery the same as battery-caged hens. Debeaking is a painful facial mutilation that impairs a hen’s ability to eat normally and preen her feathers. Typically, 2,000 to 20,000 or more hens - each hen having one square foot of living space the size of a sheet of paper - are confined in a shed with little or no access to the outdoors. If the hens can go outside, the exit is often very small, allowing only the closest hens to get out. And the “range” may be nothing more than a mudyard saturated with manure, which they have access to for only a few minutes a day.
    You have been duped by the food industry once again.

Birds raised for meat may be sold as “free-range” if they have government certified access to the outdoors. The door may be open for only five minutes and the farm still qualifies as “free-range.” Apart from the “open door,” no other criteria such as environmental quality, number of birds, or space per bird, are included in the term “free-range.” A government official said: “Places I’ve visited may have just a gravel yard with no alfalfa or other vegetation.”
    Cattle on the other hand spend most of their lives free range, roaming vast ranches and grazing. If you are eating "free range" chicken because of some moral dilemma about the treatment of the animals, then chicken should be the LAST thing you put in you mouth.
    AGAIN! GO EAT A STEAK! Its better protein, and actually healthier than eating chicken. You can eat raw beef. Can you eat raw Chicken? Hell No! You will most likely get Salmonella and DIE!
    Pork, if the farm is not a massive factory farm, is also less cruel to the animals than poultry industry. There is a farm in Nevada that actually gets paid to remove all the old buffet food daily from Vegas (and thats a **** ton of food) and the feed it all to their pigs, which are alot more happy and free than ANY chicken or turkey I have ever seen. Pork is also lower in saturated fat than beef if health issues are what is guiding you eating habits too,although if you peruse my above posts you will see the all the bullshit about what is supposedly a healthy diet and what actually IS a healthy diet.

Douche Supreme
    Cooler than you
    and better looking too!
    Last edited by Douche_Supreme; 2/19/2012 5:51pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 6:07pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about turkey meat? Any good? I mostly eat turkey steaks.

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 6:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Dog Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cannot wait to start slipping some delicious liquid gut-bugs to these veetards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 6:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think this song is appropriate in describing my feelings towards the V-Tards.

Acting like you care about
    some stupid fucking cow
    You fucking vegan
    Your PC attitude
    It doesn't matter anyhow
    You fucking vegan

You're a stupid fucking, stupid fucking
    stupid fucking, stupid fucking vegan
    You're a stupid fucking, stupid fucking
    stupid fucking, stupid fucking vegan
    Vegan, vegan stupid fucking vegan

You always pray to Jah when you smoke
    your fucking pot - you fucking vegan
    You like the Grateful Dead
    and think they're fucking hot
    You fucking vegan

Your girlfriend doesn't shave her legs or armpits anymore
    You fucking vegan
    I really hate your guts
    'cause you're just a fucking bore
    You fucking vegan
    Last edited by Douche_Supreme; 2/19/2012 6:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 6:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Turkey is good. Chicken is good also, just not as dense in protein as Beef or Pork or Red Meat.
    MMMMMMM Pork Chops!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone ever noticed that when a vegan comes to YOUR house to eat They EXPECT you to cook them a dish that hasn't come in contact with anywhere meat has even touched, but if you go to their house to eat and even suggest that they make you a meat dish you are treated like you have The Plague?
    What kind of hypocritical double standard is that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 9:36pm

Style: Stabbing the Face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 9:58pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzadqiel View Post
    I see all this talk from both sides of the meat fence, but I need to ask, how many on either side has ever actually slaughtered an animal? I don't mean shot a deer/or whatever your game of choice is at a distance. I mean taken a chicken and put it's head down between two nails on a stump and cleavered it off or helped hold down a goat while it's throat was slit? Pigs are best with a .22 to the head. Everyone who has an opinion about this should have to try these things at least once. Except the chicken thing cause after it's dead the best way to remove feathers is to boil the thing and it just stinks. Also the head and feet you cut off you wanna toss to the pigs. They love it.
    Although I didn't hold the knife, when I was 7 I used to help hold the sheep still on my uncle's farm while they cut its throat and let it bleed out. Does that count?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 10:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Wow that looks TASTY!!! I don't even need a fork. I'll just shove my face in it and eat it like a wolf!!! Aww Aww Wooooo!!!! (I think that is what happened to Babe) Ba Ram EwE my ass...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Although I didn't hold the knife, when I was 7 I used to help hold the sheep still on my uncle's farm while they cut its throat and let it bleed out. Does that count?
    I have killed and gutted my own pigs. Hunted and cleaned my own deer.
    Had to snap a deer's neck because my Arrow didn't kill it and it was in pain and was going to die anyway. Killed geese with my Uncle on his farm for Christmas Dinner....
    Perhaps you would be interested in the "long pig" I helped kill and feast on when I was New Guinea? lol