Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 12:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^Remember, the PT forum is moderated to a level similar to Adgrap or the Basic technique forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 2:11pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

PETA founder proves VEGANs are nutjob whackos!

DIRECTIONS FOR THE DISPOSITION OF THE REMAINS OF INGRID NEWKIRK- Founder of PeTA. "Nutty Bitch Supreme"

(This is actually from her will... NUTJOB!!!)

1. Upon my death, it is my wish that my body be used in a manner that draws attention to needless animal suffering and exploitation. To accomplish this, I direct that my body be donated to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), 501 Front Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23510, to be used in whatever manner it chooses in order to accomplish the specified purpose, with the hope that most of my body will be put to use in the United States, with parts also dispatched to awaken the public consciousness of governments and citizens in the United Kingdom, where I was born, in India, my beloved childhood home, and in Canada, Germany, and France.

2. While the final decision as to the use of my body remains with PETA, I make the following suggested directions:

a. That the “meat” of my body, or a portion thereof, be used for a human barbecue, to remind the world that the meat of a corpse is all flesh, regardless of whether it comes from a human being or another animal, and that flesh foods are not needed;

b. That my skin, or a portion thereof, be removed and made into leather products, such as purses, to remind the world that human skin and the skin of other animals is the same and that neither is “fabric” nor needed, and that some skin be tacked up outside the Indian Leather Fair each year to serve as a reminder of the government’s need to abate the suffering of Indian bullocks who, after a life of extreme and involuntary servitude, as I have seen firsthand, are exported all over the world in this form;

c. That in remembrance of the elephant-foot umbrella stands and tiger rugs I saw, as a child, offered for sale by merchants at Connaught Place in Delhi, my feet be removed and umbrella stands or other ornamentation be made from them, as a reminder of the depravity of killing innocent animals, such as elephants, in order that we might use their body parts for household items and decorations;

d. That one of my eyes be removed, mounted, and delivered to the administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as a reminder that PETA will continue to be watching the agency until it stops poisoning and torturing animals in useless and cruel experiments; that the other is to be used as PETA sees fit;

e. That my pointing finger be delivered to Kenneth Feld, owner of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, or to a circus museum to stand as the “Greatest Accusation on Earth” on behalf of the countless elephants, lions, tigers, bears, and other animals who have been kidnapped from their families and removed from their homelands in India, Thailand, Africa, and South America and deprived of all that is natural and pleasant to them, abused, and forced into involuntary servitude for the sake of cheap entertainment;

f. That my liver be vacuum-packed and shipped, in whole or in part, to France, to there be used in a public appeal to persuade shoppers not to support the vile practice of force-feeding geese and ducks for foie gras;

g. That one of my ears be removed, mounted, and sent to the Canadian Parliament to assist them in hearing, for the first time perhaps, the screams of the seals, bears, raccoons, foxes, and minks bludgeoned, trapped, and sometimes skinned alive for their pelts; that the other ear be removed, preserved, and displayed outside the Deonar abattoir in Mumbai to remind all who do business there that the screams of the cattle who are slaughtered within its walls are heard around the world;

h. That one of my thumbs be removed, mounted upwards on a plaque, and sent to the person or institution that, in the year of my death or thereabouts, PETA decides has done the most to promote alternatives to the use and abuse of animals in any area of their exploitation;

i. That one of my thumbs be mounted in a downward position and sent to the person or institution that, in the year of my death or thereabouts, has gone against the changing tide of societal opinion and frightened and hurt animals in some egregious manner;

j. That a little part of my heart be buried near the racetrack at Hockenheim, preferably near the Ferrari pits, where Michael Shumacher raced in and won the German Grand Prix;

k. That anything else be done with my body that PETA believes will serve to draw attention to and so abate the plight of exploited animals.

3. As a resident of Virginia, and pursuant to Virginia law, including
    § 54.1-2825 of the Virginia Code, I designate PETA as the “person” who shall make arrangements for carrying out the directions contained in this document for the disposition of my remains upon my death. If, at any time, PETA is unable or unwilling to carry out these directions, I designate, in the alternative, Daniel Mathews as the individual who shall make arrangements for carrying out the directions contained in this document for the disposition of my remains upon my death. If Daniel Mathews is unable or unwilling to carry out these directions as required, I authorize either of the two listed “persons” in this paragraph to designate a third party to make arrangements for carrying out the directions contained in this document for the disposition of my remains upon my death.

4. While I prefer that my directions be first executed in the United States, I also direct that parts of my body be transported to the United Kingdom, of which I also am a citizen, and to India, my beloved spiritual home, to be executed there. If my directions cannot be executed in any of these countries, I authorize the transport of my remains to any location where my disposition directions, in whole or in part, may be lawfully executed.

5. I authorize the person carrying out these directions to deviate from them in any manner he or she deems appropriate to further the purpose expressed herein. If any provision or provisions of this document shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.

______________________ _______________
    INGRID NEWKIRK DATE

NOTARY PUBLIC:

SIGN: ________________________ (SEAL)

WITNESSES

The foregoing document was published, declared, and signed by Ingrid Newkirk, in our presence, and we subscribe it in her presence, and in the presence of each other.

WTF. she wants to be BBQ'd and made into Leather products to remind us how awful eating and using animals are....(Plus its the only way that manly looking troll-hog-bitch could get anyone to eat her...lol)

LOCK THIS BITCH UP IN A STRAIGHT JACKET!!!!
    and most vegans I have met are just as nuts...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 2:47pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 3:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    These are not normal scenes. This is the extreme left wing tactical video from a few select slaughterhouses and farms. Also, have you ever watched a National Geographic special? Nature is just as cruel in the wild as we are to our "prey" Watch a pride of lions hunt and you tell me that the deaths depicted are not just as gruesome. The fact of the matter is Life Is Cruel, Animals eat other Animals, and thats the way it is. Plants are ALIVE also, and it has been proven that they experience something akin to pain also, so does that mean I should starve because I don't want to kill anything?
    Oh yeah. Morrissey is a ****** douchebag who doesn't even have the balls to come out of the closet. Ooohhhh, I'm Celibate. I don't like girls or boys. shut up fuckhead and go eat your tofu and die of malnutrition. Johnny Marr wrote the only good songs by The Smiths.
    Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 3:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah. That wasn't cruel for those two zebras. The just love being clawed, and having their throats torn out by the lions.

Meat is not murder. Meat is Dinner!!!
    Last edited by Douche_Supreme; 2/19/2012 4:19pm at . Reason: video didn't display

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, so how do I put a pic of a malnourished vegan vs a healthy omnivore as my profile pic. Since this is the anti vegan thread I would really like to put one I have up as my profile pic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The vegan diet is more restricted, and recommendations differ. Most vegan diets are low in vitamin B12, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, iron, zinc, riboflavin (vitamin B2), taurine, histidine, lysine,threonine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, valine, phenylalanine and tryptophan and iodine.[6] The American Dietetic Association said in 2003 that vegan diets were nutritionally inadequate for all stages of life, including pregnancy and lactation, and did not provide adequate health benefits in the treatment and prevention of certain diseases. The Swiss Federal Nutrition Commission and the German Society for Nutrition do not recommend a vegan diet, and caution against it for children, the pregnant, and the elderly.
    Although you can get amino acids from both plant- and animal-based foods, only animal protein contains all nine essential amino acids.
    source: www.livestrong.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 4:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what? no takers for my informed genius level arguments? C'mon you Vegan Pansies!
    PROVE ME WRONG or GO EAT A STEAK and STFU!
    Douche Supreme!
    Smarter than you and better looking too!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/19/2012 5:13pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before we start im not a vegan, i eat meat but only free range chicken and fish.
    Nature maybe cruel but at least those zebre got to live out in the wild not kept in battery farms.

I posted the smiths because its a good song and kind of apt.