Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 7:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    be a Seal Team 3 member for 14 years and have time to play 2 years in the NFL
    Well, Coronado is just offshore from San Diego...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 9:52pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outis View Post
    Well, Coronado is just offshore from San Diego...
    Yeah and right between all of the badassery he was most likely into while a Navy Seal...it is only common sense to take up a hobby of playing professional football! Haha

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 10:17pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I corresponded with Steve Robinson who has access as a private citizen to the database of men who have passed through BUDS and frogman training. Steve's conclusions are not the Navy's but because they use the same database I consider them definitive.

"Sam,

There are TWENTY-ONE (21) men listed in the SEAL Database (17,800+ entries covering1943 to the present day) for men with the last name WRIGHT.

NONE of those 21 men has the first or middle name EMILE or any variant on that name whatsoever.

Unless he has undertaken the unlikely action of a legal name change (an action for which there would be evidence in the form of court documentation) since his claimed participation in SEAL training, and based upon the information you have provided, I can state conclusively that EMILE A WRIGHT has NEVER COMPLETED SEAL training, and he is not now, nor was he ever a Navy SEAL, a Navy UDT “Frogman”, a member of any Naval Combat Demolition Unit (NCDU), or a member of the Naval Amphibious Scouts & Raiders (S&R). "

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 10:18pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will someone please screencap and post here the poser's claim that he spent 14 years with Seal team 3?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Will someone please screencap and post here the poser's claim that he spent 14 years with Seal team 3?
    It is Fake accomplished that on page 1 of this thread (as he was spanking me for not doing it myself).
    Emile Ambrose Wright 09/02/1941 (according to Judici which is available to the public)

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/c...e&charge_text=
    Last edited by slamdunc; 2/15/2012 10:46pm at . Reason: Added link

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/15/2012 10:47pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No he means an actual screen shot. All I did was copy the text. A screenshot takes a picture that can't be rewritten with out obvious changes to the image.

:)

Posted On:
    2/16/2012 2:08am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2012 12:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA/ JKD/ KALI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also claims to have fought chuck Norris on his other Facebook page, even posted a pick of a blonde hair dude with a beard he claims is Chuck.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2012 12:15pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is from the Info section of their Facebook page. More stuff to chew on...

"Martial Arts Academy is run by Master Emile Wright the light heavy weight champion for twelve years. He has several black belts including Jimmy Frick and Gean Fletcher whom are both thrid dans, Robbie Connafield and Brant Schoenbeck whom are second dans, and Chris Criswell, Sabrina Criswell, Brandon Bates, and Peter Soddy whom are all first dan black belts. His most famous student is Steve "Nasty" Anderson who held the world heavy weight championship for twenty-two years."

Steve Anderson himself seems to be full of very bold claims see;

http://www.usadojo.com/biographies/steve-anderson.htm

and;

http://www.steveandersonkarate.com/trainers.php

Some examples;

"In the 1980’s Steve Anderson dominated all National Karate Circuits as he won more Karate tournaments than any other man or woman in the history of Martial Arts, this including Chuck Norris and Billy Blanks. Mr. Steve Anderson has even gone undefeated for a whole year, something that has still not been done yet."

...and notice any deja vu in the following?

"With a massive fitness background from NCAA Football and Wrestling as well as California State Track and Field coupled with unique special forces training in the Navy, Steve “Nasty” Anderson was far ahead of the competition when it came to knowledge of combat, performance athletics, speed training, and motivational training."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2012 12:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    What i find interesting is that there is an Ernie Wright of the Chargers, but no Emilie that I can find.
    I just looked through what is up on pro-football reference for the rosters for each year of the chargers. There is no Emile Wright listed from 1961-1990. As you mentioned, there is an Ernie wright, but he played for 9 years as a charger(and 3 with Cincinnati) and had 3 pro bowl appearances as well, so that's definitely not this guy. Unless he was some practice squad player or something, I can't find the guy on any chargers roster.

Here is the link for the 1960 team roster:
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...960_roster.htm

You can just increment the year in the url or click the next season link at the top. The Chargers first season was 1960(as the LA chargers before becoming SD in 1961), so it couldn't have been before then.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast