Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2012 6:05pm

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    THE ****.

That's the guy from the sitcom with the baby named Michelle, right?!
    Haven't seen that one.

I had some pretty wierd **** happen when I started, but cutting your hand off?! Dude can you send me your dealer's number?

Seriously though $200,000 should get anyone to stop anything for a couple weeks. Especially when threatened with a chopstick in the arse.

I had a friend who had to have regular tests for court, to show that he was trying to toe the line. He started buying from another friend who had AAA grade ****, and continued to slowly cut down the amount he smoked (so he says). Anyway his next test showed his levels to be nearly 3 times higher.
    Maybe this happened to nick. He may have had every intention to beat the test, and thought he'd done enough, but didn't realize he had the chronic.

Posted On:
    2/10/2012 6:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Diaz is a moron.

=Also, frankly, I am a very sexual person, and beer googles are already bad. Stone googles, you don't wanna know.
    I had to google beer googles.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/10/2012 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, nah, the cases I was talking about were people from high school and university; probably, the people from my birth year were specifically disposed for it, but damn, I have seen the dark side of even easy drugs from very close nearby. From the guy who started talking to his dead mother when stoned, to the girl that shat in my shower after she OD'ed on amphetamines. Myself, I tried to cut my hand off hammeredly watching Vampire Hunter D. (Didn't get too far - results that cutting yourself, even just a little, hurts like fucking hell. Like, actually fucking hell, or another very hot place.)
    I've never seen anything like this, except people eating all my food and losing track of what they were saying mid sen

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 12:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, this is the thing:

The normal reaction to marihuana should be either laziness and an uncanny appetite for bacon and chocolate, or silly dancing. And then you have the guy who jumps out of the window because he thinks the shark poster on his little brother's wall just came to live.

Moral of this story: DON'T DO DRUGS.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 1:10am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, this is the thing:

The normal reaction to marihuana should be either laziness and an uncanny appetite for bacon and chocolate, or silly dancing. And then you have the guy who jumps out of the window because he thinks the shark poster on his little brother's wall just came to live.

the moral of the story that i see is that darwinism is awesome <shrug>
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 3:28am

Style: BJJ / freestyle wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    the moral of the story that i see is that darwinism is awesome <shrug>
    :yaoming:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 7:56am

Style: American Kenpo, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE ****.

That's the guy from the sitcom with the baby named Michelle, right?!
    Full House

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 11:14am

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, this is the thing:

No moral of the story is; don't do drugs when you can't handle them. (also, amphetamines is a whole other beast than weed holy **** if you throw them in the same category). Those people you described (and you cut yourself when drunk(?) ) were undoubtedly retarded before they tried weed. Weed is only going to enhance what you already are/are into/already like. If they jump off a building after smoking a weed, then they had some major issues before they smoked, and they likely could not deal with the reality of it all. (Or they likely did Acid/Shrooms/etc that made them halucinate like that, which if they cannot handle weed, they definitely cannot handle.)

(and the first time will get you paranoid as ****, you gotta get a little used to it, like learning to drink and enjoy a beer)

The reason you see so many couch potato tv watching stoners is because they started smoking too much before they developed any fucking hobbies so their only hobby is smoking weed, and it is hard to learn entirely new things when high.

And I agree for 200K it is worth stopping for however long, no doubt. That was a dumbass move from Nick, especially since he was caught before.

But THC can stay in your system for up to 90 days if you smoke it on the regular , (http://www.marijuanapassion.com/How-...ur-System.html), which Nick diaz undoubtedly did, being a medical patient. how can anyone expect him to not take his medicine for 3 months before his fight? especially when he fights ever 2-3 months? He'd never be able to take his medicine ever.

Yet Chael Sonnen can do some roids and be a ok.

This whole debate is kind of dumb; It is a legal medicine where Nick Diaz is from, why punish him for having a treatment for his disease?

PS
    Not a druggie, although I sound like it...
    (I know that's what they all say)
    Last edited by Syphilis; 2/11/2012 11:16am at . Reason: Hiro; I am not trying to be confrontational/aggressive to you, just debating! :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2012 12:33pm

Style: Striking, grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    The reason you see so many couch potato tv watching stoners is because they started smoking too much before they developed any fucking hobbies so their only hobby is smoking weed, and it is hard to learn entirely new things when high.
    and the fact that looking at something shiny can keep you amused for couple of hours.
    also, low blood pressure when you get out of the couch and difficult social interactions.

he's an idiot for getting caught, though there's something unfair to THC being so easy to detect compared to amphetamines and PEDs. either way, he's earning pro money, he's not acting like a pro. many people take great pleasure in calling him an idiot and he's making it easy on them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2012 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering the current content of the discussion I think this is probably a useful presentation.

I do not really object to Diaz smoking weed on a moral level. I doubt it could be considered a performance enhancing drug and therefore is not a form of cheating. I am at a loss as to why they even test the fighters for it. But I would prefer if he didn't keep testing positive so we can keep watching a interesting fighter in the ufc.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast