Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you all, for your responses. Let me emphasize that this discussion is NOT taking place over another forum, but rather email. As my former master has stated:

"I stopped looking at forums long ago.... When I hear about 18 year old teenagers claiming to have taught somebody 20+ years ago I just walked away. Too many egos and people that have nothing better to do then tell you they have the best system and everybody else sucks. "

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Where's the part where addresses your fitness question? Cause a guy that works out for 4 hours every day probably doesn't have a very good exercise method if he looks like this:

A number of his blackbelts are fat. Check out the link for the "7 Dragons" that I posted....many of them are so fat its almost a JOKE

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Site the exact people and numbers or STFU. This is complete bullshit.
    I completely agree. Even during the time when I took his classes, he would make up complete bullshit such as this, and pass it off as true.

Even worse, is he would build a cult of personality around Fred Villari. 15 minutes of every hour class was dedicated to stories of how great Villari's black belts were, or how great Villari himself was.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feelingofpower View Post
    Thank you all, for your responses. Let me emphasize that this discussion is NOT taking place over another forum, but rather email. As my former master has stated:

"I stopped looking at forums long ago.... When I hear about 18 year old teenagers claiming to have taught somebody 20+ years ago I just walked away. Too many egos and people that have nothing better to do then tell you they have the best system and everybody else sucks. "
    You'll need to provide email headers shortly minus the email addresses.

Oh and he does realize that what he is saying makes him a hypocrite?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:40pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    the "Will Smith Defense"
    what's that?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    what's that?
    Saying "welcome to erf" while you punch them in the head?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 5:39pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Saying "welcome to erf" while you punch them in the head?
    Well, if that's it, there's nothing to dislike about it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 7:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FEELINGOFPOWER:

Where can I find a video of this system working in an actual fight rather than demos on his willing students?

Again, I will try to be as respectful as possible. I am simply asking questions.

VILLARI"S MASTER:

Well if you can get some of the surveillance video footage from attacked students, that would be good, problem is it us often used in cases against the attacker. It not like we go around with a video camera in tow and ready to shoot soon as there is a goon to attack.

Other than that, you only have my word from my experiences and others that have been in situations. Have you been attacked? Was there a camera rolling when it happened?

Any martial artist of true character does not go looking for battle. If they did then there would probably be a camera with them and a buddy to back them up.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 7:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FEELINGOFPOWER:

The following is a quote taken from another martial artist:
    If you can't beat someone on the mats you don't have a prayer at beating them in a alley. How the hell can you practice an eye gouge or a throat strike to any degree of usefulness without killing or crippling training partners ?.. How can you possibly hope to use a technique that you never practice ?... Chances are that anyone claiming that their "dirty street fighting techniques" will win over a guy that actually trains for competition does so because he doesn't do any "live" training at all.

Additionally, he also brought up the point that in mixed martial arts competitions, many of the now "illegal" techniques such as hits to the back of the head and groin attacks were originally allowed, but even then were found to not be effective.

In addition to your response to this, I would personally ask you: How is one of your students supposed to defend themselves against an assailant who trains a contact sport, such as boxing wrestling, or muay thai. I might go so far as to say that a football player could take down one of your equally sized students.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 7:11pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    VILLARI"S MASTER

Sounds like you are taking parts from the forums ... if I really wanted to address the forums I would be there making comments. I am to busy DOING and do not dedicate time sitting behind a computer typing.

I practice shooting with guns, it does not mean that I will not win because I don't shoot at real people.

Most people are smart enough to not go full power. They have a job to go to, a family to take care of. Practicing with people with control is fine and all but bag work is where you pound and penetrate. Working with skilled people that there is a mutual trust then you can go harder (most times) and keep the damage to a minimum.

Slap yourself of the back of your neck. If you feel a tingle you are doing it right. If you knock yourself out, well you went a little hard. Now consider how hard you could really hit and you tell me if that is not effective.

Grab a testicle and pull. You tell me that is not effective? Wait till the cord rips and it fills with blood.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast