Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ultimate Southpaw Guide feat. Diaz, Overeem, Noons, Petrosyan

Hey guys, I'm new to Bullshido posting but have been familiar with it for quite some time. I recently wrote this article on Southpaws and I believe it's one of the most in depth on the internet, even though it is only the first installment.

I hope it's okay for me to post this here, and I would love to hear any feedback that you guys have to give!

http://www.fightsgoneby.com/2012/01/southpaw-striking-guide-part-1-advanced.html

Cheers,
    Jack

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 2:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ultimate Southpaw Guide feat. Diaz, Overeem, Noons, Petrosyan

Hey guys, I already posted this over in the MMA section but I suppose it belongs here as well. I have recently written the first installment of what I believe to be one of the most detailed guides to fighting as or against a southpaw on the internet.

http://www.fightsgoneby.com/2012/01/southpaw-striking-guide-part-1-advanced.html

Any feedback you can give me would be greatly appreciated as I desire to be a great MMA journalist!

Cheers,
    Jack

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 2:54pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Slack View Post
    Hey guys, I already posted this over in the MMA section but I suppose it belongs here as well. I have recently written the first installment of what I believe to be one of the most detailed guides to fighting as or against a southpaw on the internet.
    Cross posting the same thread in different forums is not allowed here. Only one thread topic per forum please.

Edit: After clicking on your link, I see that you're advertising/spamming your own site. The site's policy, excluding members with business memberships, has generally been that, provided you copy/paste the article into your post, it's fine to post the link back to your site at the end of the article.

However, without a business membership, linking straight to your site with teaser commentary is not allowed.

You can post your article below my post and I'll edit it into your OP, buy a business membership, or do nothing and I'll flush your thread to Trollshido. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by jnp; 1/30/2012 3:03pm at .
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 3:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Cross posting the same thread in different forums is not allowed here. Only one thread topic per forum please.

Edit: After clicking on your link, I see that you're advertising/spamming your own site. The site's policy, excluding members with business memberships, has generally been that, provided you copy/paste the article into your post, it's fine to post the link back to your site at the end of the article.

However, without a business membership, linking straight to your site with teaser commentary is not allowed.

You can post your article below my post and I'll edit it into your OP, buy a business membership, or do nothing and I'll flush your thread to Trollshido. The choice is yours.

Wow... "spamming" my site I don't think I am. I linked directly to the article, it just happens to be my intellectual property and therefore on my site.

Certainly an aggressive response to the introduction of a little substance...

This seems pretty much like bullying me into posting a whole article, which took a LONG time to write and I just wanted some feedback on, on a forum, or paying you money for the privilege!
    Last edited by Jack Slack; 1/30/2012 3:28pm at .

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 3:36pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This seems pretty much like bullying me into posting a whole article, which took a LONG time to write and I just wanted some feedback on, on a forum, or paying you money for the privilege!
    I'm not trying to bully you, I'm just concise. I was much less concise to the first two dozen or so bloggers/small website owners who left little more than a link to their site in their posts. Then I became a little less wordy to the next two dozen and so on.

After a couple hundred, it gets tiring.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 4:28pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow... "spamming" my site I don't think I am. I linked directly to the article, it just happens to be my intellectual property and therefore on my site.

Honestly, if the article is good and you have other content on your site, then I and (I assume) others--being the MMA fans that we are--will check the site out. End result is the same for you, if your writing is good.

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 4:45pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because you post the article here, still linking your page and thus crediting it, does not affect your copyright on the article.

If you really are interested in feedback rather than directing traffic to your website then posting the article here won't be an issue. And it's free.

That's about as gentle as a response that you'll get around here. Harden up princess. And welcome to the site.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 1/30/2012 4:46pm at . Reason: Damn you autocorrect!
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As a southpaw and a much better writer than you, I'm going to read this bullshit and tell you whether or not you're full of ****.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/30/2012 4:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS I am going to be bullying you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2012 7:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry folks, got a bit protective of my article. In future threads I'll just put up the article here, feel free to flush this one!

Apologies once again!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast