Posted On:
    2/07/2012 3:03am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    On topic:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142055631

WTF? I don't want to even argue with that. It's full retard.
    Trying to keep this thread on track I see? Great. In that thread there are some pearls...

"Judo and BJJ are basically the same" is great!

And the rest of you: If you want to talk about underage drinking and sex, get a seperate thread :D

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/07/2012 3:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Trying to keep this thread on track I see? Great. In that thread there are some pearls...

I'm partially to blame for that back in my Anti-BJJ days where I woudl often say BJJ = Basically Just Judo.

And the rest of you: If you want to talk about underage drinking and sex, get a seperate thread :D
    Shutuppa yo face!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2012 4:03am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    /points to Liquor and Ladies forum

Carry your medals over there...

(On a side note: Congratulations on your success in Lissabon. Only two from my school received medals, rest got killed early on)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/07/2012 11:37am

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Indian Clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone View Post

I like to misc for the lulz and get my weight lifting ideas from BBF.com but the majority of posters there are full retard.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/07/2012 3:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://z4.invisionfree.com/Boot_Camp...iew=getnewpost

Old, but I found it looking for a pay for play organization with many ranked people and no founder.
    Flaledude, having met someone who studied Krav Maga, I have to say, you don't know what you're saying. They are the most frightening people on the planet. One of their basic moves is the most efficient ways to SHATTER YOUR KNEE CAP, POSSIBLY CRIPPLING YOU FOR LIFE.
    Time it takes for you to pull your gun out? 1-2 seconds, maybe more depending on your drinking. How much more time if you have a safety on?

In one or two seconds, a black belt can cross the distance and either put something between you and him to block the bullet and make you the aggressor (whereby you are the one more likely to be smacked down by the law) OR he closes the range to a kick and stuns you even momentarily. This single attacks increases the amount of time needed to recover and then aim your gun. Given this time, said black belt could easily have now closed to punching range and depending on his style and how he feels, incapacitated you.
    If your body is a weapon without the need of external weapons like guns, then you are all the more deadly with a gun because you are not reliant on that gun. If you are disarmed for whatever reason, then you are at a disadvantage to the man who doesn't need a gun to kill.
    Don't remember which art it is but there are those which aim the fist strike at a vital area to knock down the opponent. If that first strike lands and you're an average joe, they will take you down right after that.
    Now after all that gibberish they have the nerve to say fighting is nothing like Hollywood.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/07/2012 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That second quote is impressively retarded. I don't know where to begin. It is like a polished orb of seamless, uniform, gleaming idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 10:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    roflmao!! I have a post in there somewhere...lol
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234