Posted On:
    1/24/2012 9:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake88 View Post
    @Tom Kagen and Syphilis Please post constructively
    I was being about as constructive as your video. It's no skin off my nose if you're happy being full of ****.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2012 9:43pm

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to fight you should be training ALOT more than that. Especially with views of going pro.
    You say you used to box... you should know this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2012 9:54pm

Style: Out of Practice

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Azatdawn and Boneless This was actually a serious spar. It was really hot in Thailand though which explains my lack of stamina.
    That was not a serious anything.

@Eudemic This was filmed fifteen seconds into the first round. However, sparring is always at the end of the class.
    What that tells me is that when you get tired your form gets bad. You get flat-footed, drop your hands, attack in a straight line directly into their center-line, and almost completely stop using any sort of combinations.

@Tom Kagen and Syphilis Please post constructively
    That was constructive.

Do you reckon I'd be ready for a fight in April? I train five times each month. I want to win my city's championship by September being going pro...
    Please stop trolling. It isn't cute or funny.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 12:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swear to god,Eudemic, have you sparred before? It is actually a very tiring experience, especially in the heat. But nupe- I betcha go to some air-conditioned high class commercial mcdojo.

And why did you answer for everyone? Do you also butt into everyone else's conversations in real life.

I ain't trolling. Its called ambition. Duh.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 12:59am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I'll concur. If that's only a few seconds into your fight you have a huge, stamina problem. I also think your ambition is sorely lacking if that's all you train. BTW don't put this **** up if you can't handle the flak.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 2:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I answered the way I did because I had read the posts that followed mine in this thread, your response to the lot of us in particular, and felt inclined to express my opinion. I'm not answering for anyone but myself.

If you honestly have a problem with me, or questions regarding my MA background/training, send me a PM or start a thread about it in YMAS or something rather than steering your own thread off-topic.

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 2:11am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swear to god,Eudemic, have you sparred before? It is actually a very tiring experience, especially in the heat. But nupe- I betcha go to some air-conditioned high class commercial mcdojo.

And why did you answer for everyone? Do you also butt into everyone else's conversations in real life.

I ain't trolling. Its called ambition. Duh.
    Are you going to fight in an airconditioned stadium? Do you think the other guy will lighten up if you tell him it is a bit hot or you are a bit tired?

Ambition needs to be matched with effort. As you said this martial arts fighting buisness can get a bit tiring.

Don't make excuses get better.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 3:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still, no one has made any comments on my kicks or punches. Just said I don't have enough cardio. Geez, I'll work on that, k?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 3:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still, no one has made any comments on my kicks or punches. Just said I don't have enough cardio. Geez, I'll work on that, k?
    I commented on your stance, movement and combinations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 6:27am

Style: lazy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not usually one of those guys obsessed about keeping your hands up but dude... your head was right there to be hit.
    Especially after you punch, and during.

When punching, your other hand drops to your hip and your chin pops up more. Alot of guys will make you pay for that. If you go back to training more your hands should come back and you will probably build some kind of defence.

Your kicks are coming along but I think you lean back on them too much especially since your opponent was on the back foot.

It seems you like to throw that straightish left alot, it may have seemed like your only option but again, unless you've got someone stupified, you gonna get countered hard.

Aside from the criticism it looks like some potential there, if you're not scared of hard work.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast