Page 1 of 2 12 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Elite plus fushion mma

I was looking at this school and it looks like the only legit mma gym in nyc, anbody know about this school. They got a boxing coach, grappling, bjj, judo, sanda, and more. One of the trainers fought on strikeforce.

http://eliteplusfitness.com/instructors.htm
    http://www.innergtraining.com/
    the bjj instructor is jucao

Style
    bjj/judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you being paid to shill for them? I can't see how anyone can say that this place and this only place is the only "legit" mma school in the city unless they were getting money for it.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Renzo's isn't a legit MMA gym?

Style
    bjj/judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    So Renzo's isn't a legit MMA gym?
    Apparently if you have a trainer that fought in Strikeforce, it trumps any experience that Renzo or Matt Serra could possibly impart

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all i know about Serras school and Renzo. I would say Renzo is the best school, but thats mainly a jiu jitsu academy and when ur good enough you can go train with his fight team. Im just saying Serras school is on the island along with ATT and Xtreme Couture, not NYC. I was wonderin if anyone thought of this school as legit or just some mcdojo. It looks like they got a good amount of trainers.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and im not being paid to shill for them, why do you think i posted this just wanted to know if this school is legit or not, just asking for opinions cuz i checked out most schools in manhattan that are just mainly bjj oriented or a lil mix between bjj/muay thai

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How old are you?

Style
    MMA and Luta Livre noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymontana View Post
    and im not being paid to shill for them, why do you think i posted this just wanted to know if this school is legit or not, just asking for opinions cuz i checked out most schools in manhattan that are just mainly bjj oriented or a lil mix between bjj/muay thai
    Because that whole "hey guys look at what I just found it seems great anyone have opinions" thing is a pretty common sales plug of many spammers.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I was just askin for peoples opinion on the gym cuz ive never been their

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonymontana View Post
    Well I was just askin for peoples opinion on the gym cuz ive never been their
    Neither have I. On the surface I would say no but they could be good. The rule is try a few classes see if you like. If you really want to get into MMA and you're in NYC try here. This man I can attest to.
    http://www.ussambo.com/school.html

Page 1 of 2 12 Last