Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 22232425 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2012 10:27pm

Style: Hiatus for Gen. Fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't seem to be able to edit my post now, I guess there is a time limit.

Nevada State Athletic Commission adopts the standards from the World Anti-Doping Agency which prohibits (among other things) all cannabinoids in competition.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 2:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy View Post
    It's not, but it still shows up on a drug test and it is banned. In California, he would have gotten away with it, but not in Nevada. Still technically conjecture but its what a lot of sources are saying now; that Nick Diaz may be facing a 1 year suspension due to pissing hot for weed.

Edit: Need to double check some things.
    I hope this isn't true.... what a waste.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 4:16am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wouldnt be a first time for him would it?

dude needs to get his fucking **** straight. regardless of whether you agree with it, weed is a banned drug and he knows it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 7:06am

Style: Combatives, SAMBO,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNagy View Post
    It's not, but it still shows up on a drug test and it is banned. In California, he would have gotten away with it, but not in Nevada. Still technically conjecture but its what a lot of sources are saying now; that Nick Diaz may be facing a 1 year suspension due to pissing hot for weed.

Edit: Need to double check some things.

Maybe this is Diaz way of avoiding a rematch with Condit or maybe he just wanted to toke up. He's an idiot either way. Wanted to get high when he very well knows the rules and regulations, compromising his job for a few joints. I don't see anything wrong with smoking once in awhile. I like to after a long week of work and training. My job doesn't require me to pass a piss test though, if it did, I sure as hell wouldn't smoke!

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 7:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, hypothetically, if he had beat Condit, would he have lost the win by DQ due to testing positive for marijuana?

Diaz really is amazing. He. Just. Does. Not. Give. A. ****.

This man WILL end up in the ****, one way or another. Which is sad for such a high-level exciting talent.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 11:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    yeah, there's no way that he can take a black belt in BJJ, and a top level fighting career, and use that to run a successful gym. you're right, he's screwed cause he has no education or skills.

or just maybe that's one of the dumbest things i've ever seen you post.
    You haven't read very many of my posts, have you? ;)

Yes, Nick's BJJ skills are a thing of beauty. Yes, he has fought mixed martial arts at the highest level. He's also shown a truly horrible temper (Joe Riggs, KJ Noons, Jason Miller) and a complete lack of responsibility (blowing off the press conference that cost him his first fight with GSP). You honestly believe he has the maturity to show up 5-6 days a week and carefully guide newbies on the path of the gentle art?

You think Nick can converse with parents and convince them that he is someone they want their children to learn from? The man can't finish a sentence without dropping at least two f-bombs. Running a gym takes more than fighting skills. It also takes maturity and diplomacy. Nick has neither.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 11:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Sirc that this fight will be in a landmark in fighters trying to win via judge's decision. Before Carlos Condit, no fighter ever went out with the intention of winning by decision instead of knock out or submission. Except for Jon Fitch, Tim Sylvia, GSP, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck, Michael Bisping, Charles Sonnen, Pat Miletech, Gray Maynard, Clay Guida, and Anderson Silva (sometimes).

(Above list is demonstrative, not exhaustive.)

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 12:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    I agree with Sirc that this fight will be in a landmark in fighters trying to win via judge's decision. Before Carlos Condit, no fighter ever went out with the intention of winning by decision instead of knock out or submission. Except for Jon Fitch, Tim Sylvia, GSP, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck, Michael Bisping, Charles Sonnen, Pat Miletech, Gray Maynard, Clay Guida, and Anderson Silva (sometimes).

Did you just say you think Clay Guida fights for the score card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 12:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well since you're a dipshit who doesn't understand that this is a much bigger deal because everyone has made it into a huge huge deal I can understand why. also you believe in Jesus so you're already down on rationalization points.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    2/09/2012 12:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You haven't read very many of my posts, have you? ;)

Yes, Nick's BJJ skills are a thing of beauty. Yes, he has fought mixed martial arts at the highest level. He's also shown a truly horrible temper (Joe Riggs, KJ Noons, Jason Miller) and a complete lack of responsibility (blowing off the press conference that cost him his first fight with GSP). You honestly believe he has the maturity to show up 5-6 days a week and carefully guide newbies on the path of the gentle art?

You think Nick can converse with parents and convince them that he is someone they want their children to learn from? The man can't finish a sentence without dropping at least two f-bombs. Running a gym takes more than fighting skills. It also takes maturity and diplomacy. Nick has neither.
    You don't need to run a gym to have a successful one. That's what Carlson Gracie Jr. is for. You don't need to love media and promoting to love fighting.

And yeah, I don't really care how many f-bombs Marcelo Garcia drops. Just show me that god damn guillotine again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.