STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/25/2012 10:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pturner1 View Post
    I don't like chael's attitude. I don't really like Bispings either, but I feel he's the lesser of the two "evils" haha.

Man, I really wish Bisping & Sonnen were in the Undisputed 3 Demo that went live today. I guess I'll have to settle for Wandy ^_^ Can't wait to get off work and go play. If anyone wants to vs. me on xbox live my gamertag is Aarontu99
    i cant hate chael cos hes just livnig the trollin dream. i mean whether you think hes funny or not its obvious he isnt serious.

bisping on the other hand is a fucking stupid oversensitive yobbo. im sure he would be just as at home getting into a fight over a football game down the pub as stepping into the ring. i really dislike those sort of meat heads. i hope he loses by brutal fucking hiding.

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 1:16pm

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    i cant hate chael cos hes just livnig the trollin dream. i mean whether you think hes funny or not its obvious he isnt serious.

bisping on the other hand is a fucking stupid oversensitive yobbo. im sure he would be just as at home getting into a fight over a football game down the pub as stepping into the ring. i really dislike those sort of meat heads. i hope he loses by brutal fucking hiding.
    He's a good troll and a great fighter but he's also a right wing/borderline racist prick. I hope he gets his arse beat.

Interesting that Chael Sonnen should appear on only the second Fox ufc event. Very bold choice. Chael Sonnen sitting down with Fox is like Mrs. Butterworth sitting down with the Pancake Channel.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pturner1 View Post
    I don't like chael's attitude. I don't really like Bispings either, but I feel he's the lesser of the two "evils" haha.
    we can always hope for a double knockout
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 2:44pm

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Remember the LHW "main event" between an undefeated Mr. Wonderful and Rashad Evans? Do most of you believe Evans will win and return to (or re-affirm) his place as next title challenger? I know it's more entertaining to pay attention to Fail Sonnen and reward him for bad behaviour, but what are your picks?

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 2:55pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't see how Davis beats Evans. Unless he's done a LOT of work on his standup since his last fight, Davis hasn't really got much on the feet, and Evans has never really been easy to keep down for long. I'd take Rashad any day in this fight.

As for Sonnen and Bisping, I think I'm more comfortable just rooting for the floor to collapse after the introductions than decide if I want the money-launderer who failed a drug test or the manchild who throws blatant illegal shots to win.

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 3:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still don't rate Evans, I see Davis upending him.

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 3:21pm

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Evans looked fantastic in his last two fights not sure if 'Mr wonderful' is well wounded enough to deal with him.

:)

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 3:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Sigma View Post
    As for Sonnen and Bisping, I think I'm more comfortable just rooting for the floor to collapse after the introductions than decide if I want the money-launderer who failed a drug test or the manchild who throws blatant illegal shots to win.
    This, just about.

If someone's gotta win that one, let's hope they both smash each other to bits in the process.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/26/2012 7:20pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chael has two national championship plaques on his wall that say he can take Bisping down. He has a silver medal from the world championships in 2001 that says Bisping can't stop him from taking him down.

War Chael.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast