Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 4:10pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My first time sparring an amateur fighter. At the last place I went to before transferring to a university, my first night there the coach had me sparring. This would have been okay, except for the fact that the only other person willing to spar was the amateur fighter who had helped teach the class.

To say I got outmatched would be like saying Pol Pot was kind of a bad guy. We went two rounds and I probably got in three good shots the whole time. It was a drastic wake up call as to the different between someone who fights as a hobby and someone who fights competitively.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 4:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: boxing/muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My older sister used to kick the dog **** outta me for stealing her bike. I remember the sound of her knee hitting the back of my head was like the sound of Princess Diana going splat. Actually swelled the front of my head up (which, I dont think she managed to hit that time lol...) to look like Oprah's inner thighs.

It was some fucked up ****.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 11:11am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So my nemisis (steven) and I were playing with the lego in the lego corner keeping our distance until we reached for the same piece of lego at the same time. this particular peice was in short supply and we both needed it to complete what we where making.
    I managed to snatch it from him , he snatched it back , I grabbed his hand , he punched me in the face, I punched him back, He grabbed my hair and pulled my head down (ninjas are right that **** works) i windmilled thin air in an attempt to return fire, he repeatedly struck me in the back of the head until I the teacher stopped us, I was still up for more but she held me back. Just as well because Im sure he would have continued to kick my arse.
    I was 6.

He was my nemisis because he once bit me in Nursery a few years earlier during a fight over a pedal car.

Its 28yrs later and now i have BJJ Blue belt so if we happen to bump into each other im fucking him up on site.
    King without a crown

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Its 28yrs later and now i have BJJ Blue belt so if we happen to bump into each other im fucking him up on site.
    What if it turns out he has a purple?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    What if it turns out he has a purple?
    **** You! did you have to ruin the dream??? did you ??? DID YOU???
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 12:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First fight I was in. I was at a summer camp, maybe 9 years old, when our counselors were out on the town. Naturally, we had a fight-club type thing. I was up against a 15-year-old (when I was 9--the guy was there to PREVENT stuff like this) and got my ass handed to me. All I remember is after getting a beating, I kneed him in the back as he was gloating, then I got a beating again.

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 3:25am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First fight I was in I kicked the guys ass. My second,third, and fourth fights were all the same(all street btw). So that left me pretty far to fall when I got to fight #5. I was a freshman in high school(The only freshman that never got picked on) and this Junior was picking on one of my smaller friends so I called him out on it. A bunch of stupid arguing followed and I told the kid I was going to kick his ass the next day set up the whole time and place and stuff. So next day comes I go find the kid....and his 4 friends. The whole getting jumped wasn't even the worst of it because how it all started was the guys buddy came up to me holding a chunk of concrete and as soon as I glanced over at him, the guy I was originaly there to fight sucker punched me...WITH A BRICK! Believe it or not I still put up a good fight after that but obviosly it ended up with me all in all getting my ass beat to a bloody pulp. In hind sight it may have been kinda dumb to give a day in advance to scheme up the plan that he did but I was young dumb and full of pride.The look on his face was priceless though after he hit me with the brick and I didnt drop, instead I grabbed him a planted a right hook in his jaw,He had the whole "WTF 0.0" face going on.

P.S. After that I got sent to juvenille placement and my P.O. got me into MMA. My coach and training partners refer to me as Nick "the brick" lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 1:37pm

Style: 1 technique 1000 times

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbrick15 View Post
    The look on his face was priceless though after he hit me with the brick and I didnt drop, instead I grabbed him a planted a right hook in his jaw,He had the whole "WTF 0.0" face going on.

P.S. After that I got sent to juvenille placement and my P.O. got me into MMA. My coach and training partners refer to me as Nick "the brick" lol.
    Wow. What's your face made of? I'd probably just accept the punishment if I took a brick to the face lol.

Never been in a "fight" outside of sparring in my MA classes. My siblings were a lot more relationally aggressive, so if I ever did something that bothered them they were more likely to threaten to shoot me or kill me or tell a lie about what I did so my mom would punish me and they'd get to watch and laugh.

I was homeschooled, so I never witnessed any fights or victims of bullying to stand up for, but one time I was at a McDonald's play place when I was about 7 and I saw a circle of kids with two kids duking it out in the middle. I kid you not, at the time I had no idea what was going on and just ignored it cuz I had a happy meal waiting for me, but when I got home I had the "OH ****!" realization.

I've also been threatened by a few people over being good with the ladies. One kid myspace threatened to kill me with a metal chair or a "sludge [sic] hammer" over his girlfriend that I wasn't going after. I asked the police to talk to him and he sent me an apology. He still gives me the evil eye whenever we see each other though.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 2:38pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbrick15 View Post
    Deebo ain't got **** on me
    edited for length
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345