Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 4:05pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would not define some of these posts as getting your ass kicked.

I was 17 and at a high school party. I tried to stand up to three assholes. While I tagged them all at least once in the face, the fight ended with me on the ground in the fetal position while they broke my ribs with their kicks. I was lucky my lungs didn't get punctured.

Good times.
    Shut the hell up and train.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Picked a fight at 18 with some kid who had been surviving on street fights his entire life. Got my ass beat down. Learned that I needed to train differently. Good times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 4:27pm

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see if that's the case someone should make a "your 1st official ass kicking in tournament/match".

I too have gotten something similar to your incident jnp. I was also 17. High/drunk at one of those hardcore/metal concerts. Where kids go to flail there arms like idiots. The musics ok. My buddy ran into this group that came down to start trouble at this local venue. Three guys started smashing on him in a dark room away from where the bands played. I got one and managed to kick the other but the third guy got three clean shots. I was also wearing a white puma jumpsuit so I guess they could see me better than I them. It ended up with me on my back trying to up kick two. I don't remember the rest.

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 4:56pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apart from a particularly brutal football game as a junior in high school where I ended up with a concussion and some broken ribs after it was all said and done, I managed to avoid receiving my comeuppance for my teenage douche lifestyle until I was in AIT at Ft. Sam.

A kid had left a large scuff mark on a floor I had just finished buffing and I got pissed and called him out on it. He very calmly punched me in the face and I was on the floor without really ever figuring out what happened. Both my jaw and my pride were very wounded

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 5:14pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Three come to mind. First ass kicking I recall was in middle school. I had been very heavy into comic art and I was showing some kids one of my drawings. This asshat grabbed it and ripped it in half. I went at him and he sent his casted arm into the side of my head. I don't really know what happened after that... Next day I went up to him, grabbed his arm and slammed it back into his face.

Next one I recall was jr high school. Kid said something, pissed me off I went to grab him by the throat and he buried a knee into my solar plexus. I was on the ground for almost 30 minutes.

Last one was a bit more fun. I was sparring with a girl, she's a firefighter, and she tagged me with a spin kick to the side of my head. She set it up with a roundhouse to my head and I bent back out of the way. She had the heel of her other foot coming in before I even knew what happened. I went down. I had the largest crush on her after that.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remembered another one: when I was a kid, there was a big mud fight at the beach, in the shallow water. Like 30 kids with two separate sides. I got a big handful and tagged a bigger kid right in the face. Apparently, he wasn't playing, and decided to attack me. He used a fast 2 handed domestic violence choke, applied hard, that caught me off guard and led to me being held underwater against the ground. The force of the choke made me gasp as I hit the ground and I sucked in a bunch of water. He wouldn't let me up, and I was pretty sure I was gonna die. I did that thrashing/flailing thing that they do in the movies when someone's being drowned. My older brother's friend got him off of me and I live.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 5:43pm

Style: Aikido, bits of jits

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I remembered another one: when I was a kid, there was a big mud fight at the beach, in the shallow water. Like 30 kids with two separate sides. I got a big handful and tagged a bigger kid right in the face. Apparently, he wasn't playing, and decided to attack me. He used a fast 2 handed domestic violence choke, applied hard, that caught me off guard and led to me being held underwater against the ground. The force of the choke made me gasp as I hit the ground and I sucked in a bunch of water. He wouldn't let me up, and I was pretty sure I was gonna die. I did that thrashing/flailing thing that they do in the movies when someone's being drowned. My older brother's friend got him off of me and I live.
    WTF! Hope that kid learned a little control latter in life.

Can't remember my first ass kicking, but here's one I think was funny.
    I was at my first MA contest, and got caught in a standing guillotine. The only escapes I know about involve strikes, so I just squirm around a little trying to come up with an escape on the fly. I recognise I'm browning out so go to tap, just as I do my opponent gives a jerk, I pass out and my opponent continues to tighten and jerk until some of the spectators start shouting at the ref. I woke up giggling.
    In same competition I taped out to another guillotine and escaped from another. That's when I learned that my wrestling posture sucked.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trying to remember the first time I got whipped in the ring when I was an amateur boxer..it came back to me.
    I won my first 8 fights as an amateur fighting at welterweight and was pretty confident going into my ninth. I was matched against a very tough black guy from Kingston, Ontario named Joe Medley. He was around the same age as me and had also won 8 or 9 straight. I remember him well because we fought two more times and I never did beat him. The best I did was pull out a draw in our third match at the Ontario Championships. He took home gold and I went home with bronze that year.
    Anyways, that first fight was in my hometown and I was the first time I ever saw stars from a punch. In the 2nd round he rocked me so hard I ended up on the ropes and got a standing eight..then he pummeled me into a TKO shortly afterwards.
    Tough nut to crack, that Medley. He went on to fight professionally, but I'm not sure how well he fared.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 6:01pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Closest thing I got was when my judo school had a little in house mock tournament and I was up against a guy with at least 3 times the experience as me. He goes in for a hip throw and I think I can hit a counter throw. Well he was way to far in for it to work and all that happened was that instead of taking a nice fall I took the worst one possible with him landing right on top of my ribs. I felt my ribs flex inwards, had the wind knocked out of me, turned white as a ghost and spent the next 20 minutes relearning how to breathe.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 7:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was about 11/12 the kids I hung around with started getting into breaking and entering. I wanted no part of it, and within a week they had decided that I needed to get a kicking to make sure I didn't get any ideas of ratting them out. I think I'd lost fights before that, but it was the first time I got a beating like an egg.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast