Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 9:26pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is totally in the wrong as well. But he no longer goes around telling people he is a Sambo anything but the other guys are advertising that they are.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 9:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSF View Post
    Steve-Your comments were left totally intact in the article, no edit or anything. I told you exactly what I was writing.
    That is not how it works SSF. You interviewed me for an article you were writing on sambo ranks. The article was your idea. You approached me. You told me what you were writing about and asked for an interview. I gave it. I did not know whether or not you kept my comments intact, edited them, or whatever. I do not know what else you wrote about in the article. I had no editorial contribution at all. I did not see the final piece or have a chance to comment on it before going to the publisher. Bottom line, we did not co-write it. You wrote it. I am not reaching. It will be great I am sure, but don't give me credit I don't deserve. I can't stand behind a piece I have not read yet.

As soon as I was asked who sold the belt to them I told you guys, nothing to hide. I already had a talk with him and he has promised to never do it again. He did this before coming to us so I had no control at that time. As far as the ASA, I mentioned that because I care about the cause. The exact same post was put on the ASA site 4 days ago an not a word or complaint from you. You are reaching here Steve.

The initial post was lacking in a lot of things. I should have written all the details but didn't feel it was necessary but in hind site I wish I wasn't so lazy about it.
    I know you care about sambo. That was never a question in my mind. But, I don't think I am reaching at all...Not to say that the message recieved was unintended due to poor writing. But, I am not the only one here who recieved that message. So, if I am reaching, I am not the only one.

Regarding the post on the WWG forum, I approved it, yes. But, I honestly did not read it. That forum is VERY low activity. I basically approve posts once I know it is not spam.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 9:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is totally in the wrong as well. But he no longer goes around telling people he is a Sambo anything but the other guys are advertising that they are.
    He should back and retrieve all the belts he sold.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 10:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have told Eric and Mike that they shouldn't be advertising the Sambo belts because they are BS. I am even willing to give them the $50 that Ivey charged them in order to have them stop lying to the public. I will email them and tell them that.

Steve-you were not given writing credit in the article, you were quoted in the article and your quote took up most of the article.

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 11:22pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have told Eric and Mike that they shouldn't be advertising the Sambo belts because they are BS. I am even willing to give them the $50 that Ivey charged them in order to have them stop lying to the public. I will email them and tell them that.

Steve-you were not given writing credit in the article, you were quoted in the article and your quote took up most of the article.
    Why are you taking care of these problems for this guy? Why isn't HE telling them not to advertise as Sambo? Why isn't HE paying them back and apologizing for ripping them off? How penetant is a man who has someone else cover his sins? This whole thing stinks and frankly its not making you smell much like roses either. I'm glad you have the sense to not let him teach at your school but how has he learned his lesson if you are taking care of it for him?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 11:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like I said, he is a single dad and needs his money and he is a friend. He doesn't care about Sambo or belt rankings but I do.

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 12:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care if he has a kid or if he is hard up. Everyone has a hard luck story but only the pathetic use it to justify all the wrong and bullshit they do in their lives. Where is his honor? Where is his self respect? He doesn't care about fraud? He doesn't care about being a lier? It doesn't bother him that he took a **** on an art you claim to care about? Doesn't sound like someone who has learned the error of his ways or is worth having as a friend. Pretty **** role model for that matter.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 10:44am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    I don't care if he has a kid or if he is hard up. Everyone has a hard luck story but only the pathetic use it to justify all the wrong and bullshit they do in their lives. Where is his honor? Where is his self respect? He doesn't care about fraud? He doesn't care about being a lier? It doesn't bother him that he took a **** on an art you claim to care about? Doesn't sound like someone who has learned the error of his ways or is worth having as a friend. Pretty **** role model for that matter.
    To be fair to him, you can't apply your standard to his actions. He didn't **** on SAMBO; he **** on them. It's no different than a dominatrix shitting on a submissive client. That you don't like it is not a good reason to rant. You need to make a stronger case as to why it's wrong - more so than some diarrhea splash missed the target and he left it for a janitor.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 1/23/2012 10:47am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 12:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about the part where he commited fraud? How about how this whole site seems to share the same opinion of people who sell belts? Would you welcome this guy into your gym? I sure wouldn't.

Posted On:
    1/23/2012 2:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Belts?

While everyone is worrying about the sambo belts, no one has mentioned where eric is quoted as saying he had 1 at all. With very little research one can see that he is a 4th degree under Joe Lewis, and has gotten several awards. What rank are you? under who?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast