Posted On:
    1/22/2012 6:19pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    let's just get this thing going.
    What's to get going? Case closed. Fake seller and buyer. Total BS. Goodnight.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 6:31pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clarksville Fight Club/Team Wildside's Eric Chester and Mike Merriman are total fakes and John Ivey shouldn't be selling belts that he has no rights to sell. All the Team Wildside and Clarksville Fight Club guys Sambo belts are BS.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 6:56pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 6:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve-Your comments were left totally intact in the article, no edit or anything. I told you exactly what I was writing.
    As soon as I was asked who sold the belt to them I told you guys, nothing to hide. I already had a talk with him and he has promised to never do it again. He did this before coming to us so I had no control at that time. As far as the ASA, I mentioned that because I care about the cause. The exact same post was put on the ASA site 4 days ago an not a word or complaint from you. You are reaching here Steve.

The initial post was lacking in a lot of things. I should have written all the details but didn't feel it was necessary but in hind site I wish I wasn't so lazy about it.
    Last edited by SSF; 1/22/2012 7:05pm at .

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 7:24pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clusterfuck sums this up pretty well. Lets just string all three of them up and be done with it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 7:43pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSF View Post
    Steve-Your comments were left totally intact in the article, no edit or anything. I told you exactly what I was writing.
    As soon as I was asked who sold the belt to them I told you guys, nothing to hide. I already had a talk with him and he has promised to never do it again. He did this before coming to us so I had no control at that time. As far as the ASA, I mentioned that because I care about the cause. The exact same post was put on the ASA site 4 days ago an not a word or complaint from you. You are reaching here Steve.

The initial post was lacking in a lot of things. I should have written all the details but didn't feel it was necessary but in hind site I wish I wasn't so lazy about it.
    Redo it and send it to me via PM and I'll reedit it into your post.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 8:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SSF View Post
    *face palm*

I think it's just as likely you "didn't feel it necessary" because you knew the guy who sold the belt was connected to you and initlally chose loyalty and self-interest over the whole truth. Regardless of the others, you probably need to be choked out with that fake belt.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 8:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SSF why the hell would you allow a guy who is that disrespectful and dishonest to even train in your gym? Just because the **** gets tracked in to your gym on his foot doesn't mean it won't still stink up the place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 8:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because he is a single dad, because he is learning that what he has done in the past is wrong, because he at the heart of it all is a good guy, grew up super poor and he has hustled his entire life. And yes, I was protecting him because he is a friend and he fucked up in the past before he came to me. He and I still have our differences from time to time but he is coming around.

Posted On:
    1/22/2012 9:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So protect your friend but throw the person he sold the belt to under the bus? Its ok to make a mess of Sambo if its a friend right? Its ok to commit fraud because he's had a hard life? But its all ok because he says he knows better now? You know what? Never mind my prior question it sounds like he is right where he belongs.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast