Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 3:46am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so uh, why did they think it was a good idea to record this? thats my big question.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 3:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    so uh, why did they think it was a good idea to record this? thats my big question.
    Street cred. It's like a ritual.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 4:51am

Style: TSD, Karate & Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    It's at times like this it helps to live next door to an old guy with an interest in classic cars
    Only just got that :)

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I refuse to believe that there were 20 Asian kids fighting and there wasn't a single cell phone video being recorded.
    Oh most likely they all had 4g phones and no 4g service :tongue

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 7:31am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    From one of the Tribune articles, the authorities basically suggested (paraphrasing here) that kids are just fucking stupid these days about consequences.

Little delinquents will always be little delinquents, only now they're all equipped with HD camera phones with broadband internet access.

YouTube almost saved them by removal policy, but never underestimate the power of the internet to send abuses around the world three times before the police find out.

The video was posted on YouTube and removed twice. But a Reddit page on the attack drew more than 500 comments. Many even provided the names of those allegedly involved in the beating.

Community activist Andrew Holmes says social media is a useful tool in solving the crime. “It was just disgusting, but I’m glad that the people are calling the Chicago Police Department, and posting information on video and on YouTube,” Holmes said.

In fact, police found out about the beating because so many people called them and showed them the YouTube video.
    And yeah, the allegation about "20v2" is an unfounded claim by the defendant's lawyer. And yeah, no video of that fight...odd isn't it?
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 1/19/2012 7:36am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 8:37am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found this video disturbing as it reminded me of when I was attacked several years ago. I managed to get away but ended up in hospital with stitches in my head.

I don't know about justice but I would love to have paid them in kind. But Judo_uk is absolutely right, you have to know who it is that is responsible and not rely on gossip and heresay. Otherwise you're just another pitch fork weilding village idiot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 9:53am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Owl View Post
    I don't know about justice but I would love to have paid them in kind. But Judo_uk is absolutely right, you have to know who it is that is responsible and not rely on gossip and heresay. Otherwise you're just another pitch fork weilding village idiot.
    I see judo_uk's point to but here is the thing. These bastards might have gotten away with it. They didn't because of pitch fork wielding village idiots like myself.

Making sure that his attacker doesn't get away with it is a way to care for the victim too.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror Tamale View Post
    Street cred. It's like a ritual.
    "Yo, did you see when me and six other guys brutally assaulted a skinny guy for three minutes before he escaped with only bumps and bruises?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Hole View Post
    And yeah, the allegation about "20v2" is an unfounded claim by the defendant's lawyer. And yeah, no video of that fight...odd isn't it?
    Even if such a video did surface, it wouldn't get the 7 off the hook at all.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 1:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're just dumber than **** and put no thought into anything they were doing. I've seen quite a few criminals get busted recently because they taped their own crimes for no fucking reason.

Isn't that how Bobby Joe Blythe got in trouble? I guess he thought everyone would get a big laugh out of it. The kids probably did, too.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 1:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinkle Soot View Post
    Part 2:

she needs to shut up (and get a tit fucking)
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    1/19/2012 2:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    she needs to shut up (and get a tit fucking)
    She needs to post more. If she could ever make a point, she may help the prosecution prove that this was a premeditated assault. and ummmm so ehhhh ummmmm nnnnnnn for real ummmm he was make it fault unnnnn believe her cuz hmmmmm troof.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast