Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2012 10:43pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    How much does that make in years of prison?
    Honestly, if I were investigating this horrible incident (I've seen lots of fucked up **** in my line of work, friend, but this one is absolutely disgusts me) in Texas, I would be seeking the following charges:

"Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity to Commit Attempted Murder," which is a Felony of the 1st Degree, which is the same level of offense as Murder. This carries a punishment of 5-99 years, and a $10,000 fine (not including every bit of advice to the victim to sue the dog **** out of everyone).

"Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity to Commit Aggravated Robbery," which is also a Felony of the 1st Degree and carries the same penalties.

If, for some ridiculous reason, the courts did not allow for the Engaging charges, I would shoot for Aggravated Robbery (Felony 1) and Attempted Murder (Felony 1). Both of these charges carry the maximum fines (under death in Texas). I base the attempted murder charge on the two attempted guillotines and the statements of "kill him."

The plus for filing the Organized Crime charge is that the little bastards would be that the jury would see the little assholes as the gang that they are. There would be no reason why any jury would not assign a 15-20 year sentence (in my experience) for this ****.

However, knowing how our courts go...they may be plead down to an assault charge and probation.
    Last edited by TexJohn; 2/01/2012 10:50pm at . Reason: Continued Rant

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 3:25am

Style: BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the info, TexJohn. Interesting how it could go the one or the other way (Felony with Death Penalty or Probation)...

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 3:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I'm getting this vibe that you're saying it was justified because it was retaliation. Is that what you're getting at?
    No, I clearly said that....for those who believes that these SEVEN should get a taste of their own medicine....ironically SUPPORTS this 7 on 1 beatdown, because that's exactly what this incident is about.....at retaliation to an earlier 20 on 2 beatdown where the victim in this video (along with his 19 friends) took part in jumping 2 of these 7.

Not sure how much clearer I can get?

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 3:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL@JustifiedBigotry.

The dumbasses recorded the ****. That's the entire idiocy of the entire thing. Make all of the excuses you want he should be charged as an adult. These idiots need to quit playing gangsta when they are a bunch of upper middle class suburban kids acting like a 1990's gangsta movie.
    What justified bigotry? It's kids retaliating for getting jumped?

If you read what I wrote, you'd know that I questioned why only the White guy was charged as an adult when they all beat him down pretty bad, especially the Wu brothers...who had the highest stakes due to being jumped by this victim earlier with his 19 friends.

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 3:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You waited two years for the opportunity to recap a three page thread?
    sorry, i don't live here.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR3 View Post
    sorry, i don't live here.
    Oh, that's obvious. You didn't even have ten minutes to read that everything you posted had already been observed.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 4:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Oh, that's obvious. You didn't even have ten minutes to read that everything you posted had already been observed.

If it was obvious, then why did you ask me?

And can you direct me to the post(s) within this thread that you're accusing me of reiterating? Or are you just making this up?
    Last edited by MR3; 2/02/2012 4:19pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 4:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR3 View Post
    What justified bigotry? It's kids retaliating for getting jumped?
    I'm talking about your bigoted response not the kids. I even highlighted your BS. Your repeated use of "fresh off the boat (FOB) and the redundancy of Asian labels you as a bigot to me. I would have let it slide except, you used it multiple times throughout your post.

Only bigots and racists display that level of anger in their writing. Then singling out the "white guy" cemented it for me.

If you read what I wrote,
    I read what you wrote. Apparently, your short term memory is screwed.

you'd know that I questioned why only the White guy was charged as an adult
    You complained, you didn't question anything.
    The only thing that I object to is that the White guy gets the worse charge of them all (charged as an adult). Maybe because he was too stupid to hide his identity, but still, they were all identified, so there's no mystery there.
    "Object" is not a synonym of "question." You objected not questioned why he received the worse charge.

when they all beat him down pretty bad, especially the Wu brothers...who had the highest stakes due to being jumped by this victim earlier with his 19 friends.
    Welcome to America. Retaliation is NEVER AN EXCUSE in our courts. So, you harping on that means nothing to the police, prosecution, COs, or courts.

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 4:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I'm talking about your bigoted response not the kids. I even highlighted your BS. Your repeated use of "fresh off the boat (FOB) and the redundancy of Asian labels you as a bigot to me. I would have let it slide except, you used it multiple times throughout your post.
    Well I'm Vietnamese and this is how we sometimes refer to each other. Sorry if it doesn't measure up to your level of sensitivity.

But the relevancy of the term FOB being used here is due to the fact that there's an ongoing feud between these 2 groups of Asians involved....of which, one is the Americanized Asian clique and the other are the FOB Asians.

Only bigots and racists display that level of anger in their writing. Then singling out the "white guy" cemented it for me.
    Sorry again, I'm not up to date on the Politically Correct term for a White guy. Maybe you can tell me so I can further better myself in your extremely caring & sensitive world. And I apologize for offending any White people.

I read what you wrote. Apparently, your short term memory is screwed.

You complained, you didn't question anything.
    "Object" is not a synonym of "question." You objected not questioned why he received the worse charge.
    Thanks for correcting my English. Can you check for typos too. Thnaks again.

Welcome to America. Retaliation is NEVER AN EXCUSE in our courts. So, you harping on that means nothing to the police, prosecution, COs, or courts.
    And now thanks for the lesson on US Laws. So if you were jumped by 10 guys who beat the crap out of you....you wouldn't retaliate. Good for you. You are are an exceptional person, of which, I can only strive to be like one day.

Wait, did you just say "welcome to America"?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/02/2012 4:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MR3 fixed summary
    I'm of that race it is okay I can't be a bigot.
    Yes, I know. Once upon a time I used that excuse myself. You are still a bigot.

And now thanks for the lesson on US Laws. So if you were jumped by 10 guys who beat the crap out of you....you wouldn't retaliate. Good for you. You are are an exceptional person, of which, I can only strive to be like one day.
    Oh the what if game, this is always fun. Where did I say don't or I wouldn't retaliate?
    Oh I didn't say that? You inferred that because you are angry. You brought the law into the equation not me.

What I said, in context to your legal punishment objection, is that retaliation is not an excuse in US law.

Wait, did you just say "welcome to America"?
    I sure did because apparently,you live in some place where there are different laws.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast