Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/28/2012 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Facts stand Pittman charges for belts and has added more belts to the Bjj curriculum. It doe$n't take a geniu$ to figure out why.

Hearsay about his accent and alleged bullying are moot.

Also personally I've failed to see consistently his guys at completions across Texas. One guy doing well really means **** all, some dudes can train with the wall and become great. The average student interests me. But like I said that isn't evidence just an observation.
    Last edited by DKJr; 6/28/2012 6:18pm at .

Posted On:
    7/02/2012 9:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Facts stand Pittman charges for belts and has added more belts to the Bjj curriculum. It doe$n't take a geniu$ to figure out why.

Hearsay about his accent and alleged bullying are moot.

Also personally I've failed to see consistently his guys at completions across Texas. One guy doing well really means **** all, some dudes can train with the wall and become great. The average student interests me. But like I said that isn't evidence just an observation.
    In regrads to Pittman's students not being seen at competions, he (Pittman) won't register with the IBJJF for the same reason Carlos Machado won't, it's very political and neither will bow down to that org. From what I understand, When Master Machado attempted to register, they would only recognize him as a 3rd degree when he was a 7th. That being said, some of us still compete in NAGA and other events. The funny thing is Pittman doesn't even allow us to post NAGA or other tournament flyers at the school. Some of the guys, such as myself that like to compete have had to jump through a lot of hoops to fight IBJJF but that's another story. I'll try and post some screen shots of several NAGA's here in Texas (2-2011 and 1-2012) where as a Team, we ranked 2nd and 3rd over-all. Considering we generally only have 12 guys or so go compete and we have to travel about 700 miles round trip, that's (in my opinion) a pretty good showing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naga 2012.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	13469  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naga southwest 2011.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	13470  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naga texas 2011.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	13471  

Posted On:
    7/02/2012 9:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justbryan View Post
    Two good points, Is it fake and you are correct in saying actual hardcore facts woulb be best.
    John Gillespie, will you verify that a student named Cody was or was not dragged into court and if you cannot, please have Pittman do so himself or through you. Even though its "only his business" I think every person who has ever been investigated by this forum could have said the same thing with no success and regardless of being a 5th degree black belt or not, Pittman should be afforded that same "courtesy" if you will.

I would also like to know if Machado recognizes his.5th degree and if not, whete does it come from?

Are the black belts through Pittmans belt system recignized as black belts by Brazilians or not....yes or no?
    Justbryan, you're "just" an idiot and I'll prove it. I will pay you $1000 cash if you can prove your claim that Pittman dragged this imaginary student "Cody" into court in regards to the Tony Bonello lawsuit. It should be easy enough to prove since those county court documents would be public record but don't bother looking! Why you ask? Pittman never went to court with Bonello because Bonello sold his school and left town. Obviously, someone is feeding you lines of bullshit and you are taking it as the truth or you're just making this **** up as you go.

And since you have reading comprehension problems, I'll state it again, Pittman has never claimed to be a 5th degree, he claims and IS a 4th degree under Carlos Machado which is the highest Carlos Machado has ever awarded to anyone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 8:44am

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joelcool, youre "just"one of Pittman's typical brainwashed cult followers... and thanks for the $1000. The students name was Cody Lindley who had to come in and fill out an affidavit. How bout another $1000... The kung fu instructor who Pittman fought with was named Andy Van Beakom (sp?) who owned a small kyng fu school on 4th street between Indiana and University (closer to university) back in 2000 or so. Be sure to ask Pittman about him AND the "Muay Thai" (that was actually a frickin Tai Chi instructor known for being EXTREMELY non confrontational) on the day Pittman had to "relieve some animosity from what his Mother was going through" (Pittman's words not mine). And to prove Im not a disgruntled student....these are ALL old to current situations. I wouldve been hanging on to this crap for quite a long time. I gave my full name who I am can be verified by Pittmans records of people who've attended his intro classes. So how do I get that thousand JoelCool??? What ya got big boy???

Posted On:
    7/04/2012 12:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justbryan View Post
    Joelcool, youre "just"one of Pittman's typical brainwashed cult followers... and thanks for the $1000. The students name was Cody Lindley who had to come in and fill out an affidavit. How bout another $1000... The kung fu instructor who Pittman fought with was named Andy Van Beakom (sp?) who owned a small kyng fu school on 4th street between Indiana and University (closer to university) back in 2000 or so. Be sure to ask Pittman about him AND the "Muay Thai" (that was actually a frickin Tai Chi instructor known for being EXTREMELY non confrontational) on the day Pittman had to "relieve some animosity from what his Mother was going through" (Pittman's words not mine). And to prove Im not a disgruntled student....these are ALL old to current situations. I wouldve been hanging on to this crap for quite a long time. I gave my full name who I am can be verified by Pittmans records of people who've attended his intro classes. So how do I get that thousand JoelCool??? What ya got big boy???
    Look idiot, I've already posted my name, reading comprehension obviously still eludes you. You still haven't proven a single thing. You said Pittman dragged this "Cody" into court but no one ever went to court. Bryan Stratton, if that's your real name and I doubt that, feel free to stop by my clinic and pick up the $1000 AFTER you prove "Cody" went to court. You stated that you are moving to Lubbock but seem to know more about the MA's scence here than any guy on this site or anyone in Lubbock for that matter. You also wrote "The students name was Cody Lindley who had to come in and fill out an affidavit." and this implies that you work at Bonello's old school which would explain why you keep bringing it up. And just for shits and giggles, lets talk about Tony Bonello's old school, shall we? The lead instructor is Gabe Garcia, an experienced cage fighter and tournament fighter but he got his BB from Pittman. Nathan Sells, a not so talented guy who got his black belt in 3 years and several months of training and half of it was at Pittmans (but it was Ralph Gracie who gave him his BB violating IBJJF rules of "time in belt" requirements). Chris Gonzales, a talented brown belt but again, got it from Pittman.

Either prove your claim or STFU. I'll bet you won't be able to do either hence proving you're just another internet keyboard warrior troll.
    Last edited by joelcool; 7/04/2012 12:11pm at .
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112