Page 28 of 30 First ... 1824252627282930 Last
  1. #271
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Car door.
    My fingers.
    Like fucking a cramping elephant's ass with my fist.

    Happened two days ago, and I am sort of medically cleared, just that I can't put any pressure on my left hand now. Hope this will go away until Friday. :/

    Everything's booked, and I like adventure, so, OF COURSE I am attending. :D

  2. #272
    hpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,204
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Car door.
    My fingers.
    Like fucking a cramping elephant's ass with my fist.

    Happened two days ago, and I am sort of medically cleared, just that I can't put any pressure on my left hand now. Hope this will go away until Friday. :/

    Everything's booked, and I like adventure, so, OF COURSE I am attending. :D
    Ouch, that sucks. Glad nothing was broken.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

  3. #273
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HP vs TS, Fist match:


  4. #274
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



    The beating's not the problem.
    Just that my butt looks so fat in the video.


    Also, WTF picture resizing.

    Also, aaaaaaaah, looking forward to this!

  5. #275
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, I'm planning to spar a minimum of 25 rounds (on both days). Just saying this upfront.

  6. #276
    hpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,204
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    By the way, I'm planning to spar a minimum of 25 rounds (on both days). Just saying this upfront.
    I stretched for the first time in months. I'm prepared!
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

  7. #277
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    By the way, I'm planning to spar a minimum of 25 rounds (on both days). Just saying this upfront.
    ...And if I don't win but all of them, you have to sleep in the park. :)
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 9/12/2012 2:43am at .

  8. #278
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    I stretched for the first time in months. I'm prepared!
    Heh.

    Is that a pasty wall in my mirror, or did I gain weight?

  9. #279
    hpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Helsinki / Finland
    Posts
    2,204
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    Heh.

    Is that a pasty wall in my mirror, or did I gain weight?
    It's all muscle man. BEEFCAKE 4000!

    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

  10. #280
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    ...And if I don't win but all of them, you have to sleep in the park. :)
    Win at sparring? Tsk tsk tsk, you don't understand.

Page 28 of 30 First ... 1824252627282930 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO