:)

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 12:43am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Brady vs. Tiebow and other jokes.

So Tom Brady and the Patriots CRUSHED Denver and Tim Tiebow tonight. The Gronk (TE) tied an NFL playoff record for tight ends (dirty joke here) with 3 TD catches. Brady also set an NFL playoff record with 5 TD passes in the first half, and had six on the day.

Having dashed their hopes earlier in the season, only to have Denver literally lose their way into the playoffs, the Pats put on a s3rious display of American Football prowess, destroying the Broncos 45-10.

Apparently Jesus favored the Pats tonight, as Tiebow gives him credit for his wins. Thank you Jesus, for the stellar night of Patriots Football, and for crushing the aspirations of this Denver team.

The Tight End position has been very useful for New England, this year, with Gronkowski setting an NFL record for regular season TD catches (by a TE). Our other guy Hernandez also rocked this year. The Patriots dynasty is still strong, although this is a very different looking team than the one that won 3 superbowls in 4 years.

I'm tipsy, so if any facts are wrong, suck it. For me, sports are about talking smack, and this was a good year for the Pats.

I was worried, that it wasn't cold enough, for a good ol' NE stomping at Gillette stadium (I played lead guitar at opening day, back when it was CMGI stadium, prior to a NE Revolution soccer game), which I'm very fond of.

Yesterday, it suddenly got really fuckin cold, as though Jesus himself froze it out, just in time to make Denver extra uncomfortable. Thank you Jesus, now see if you can do something about war, and sick children, now the football season of Denver is over. They're almost as important

Talk about something. GOOOOOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS.

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 12:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should add, that the TE magic, is that the TE position is a mismatch dream come true, when you have two good one's like the Pats. Too fast for linebackers, and too big for non-Ronnie-Lott-caliber safeties and cornerbacks.

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 1:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for martial.....One of the Broncos got so butthurt over Brady punting (a damn good punt too), he checked a guy from the rear (dirty joke here, also), and got in a scuffle. What would Jesus do if Tom Brady punted on him, after schooling him in every which way.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1207111.html
    Tom Brady and Patriots had left Miller's Broncos in their rearview before leaving the field at Gillette Stadium for halftime. At that point, Brady had more touchdown passes (5) than Tim Tebow had completions (3). New England would build on that 35-7 halftime bulge in the third quarter and take a 42-10 edge into the final period. Perhaps hoping to send a message to future opponents watching the game from home, Pats coach Bill Belichick kept Brady on the field for the duration. Coming out of a timeout with just more than three minutes remaining in the contest, Brady took a snap on a third down play. The Ugg pitchman then booted the ball downfield to the surprise of the Broncos' defense.
    This quick kick was the final straw for Miller.
    The Broncos' standout rookie linebacker took out of his frustrations on the nearest Patriots player, shoving offensive lineman Dan Connolly. Miller's shove didn't go unnoticed by Matt Light who then pushed back Miller. Soon enough there was another Broncos player in the mix and seemingly the entire Patriots offensive line. As the entire shoving match moved toward the sideline it got the attention of everyone else on the field. WIth the melee now at the Patriots' sideline, the numbers overwhelming favored New England -- sort of like the scoreboard -- and the few Broncos brawlers were overrun by blue jerseys, prominent among those was No. 25 safety Patrick Chung. When the dust settled, the Broncos were penalized, twice. Miller and defensive end Robert Ayers both got unnecessary roughness flags.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 1/15/2012 1:32am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2012 9:21am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2012 4:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, MT, KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Generally I like the Pats. Always been my 2nd fav team. But I am a Denver fan first so in the spirit of talking ****, I'm looking forward to more of this happening from the Pats

Name:  pats choke.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  6.0 KB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2012 5:52pm

Style: APK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    horses got gronked

Posted On:
    1/20/2012 9:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Pats have given up lots of yards to the pass, a huge amount, but in the red zone, they're in the middle of the pack, and their offense is at the summit, in terms of dangerousness. What they did to Denver was poetic and inspired. The 3rd down punt was brilliant. They didn't know WTF just happened. Football is like chess, there are levels and then there are levels beyond. That was some good ****.

Add to that the twin tight end excellence, and I think Baltimore will have a hard time putting up enough numbers, to dampen whatever the Pats can get. There are lot of weapons there, to score with. Gronkowski and Hernandez basically rewrote the book on what's possible w/ twin tight ends, this year.

The size-to-cornerback/safety mismatch, and the speed-linebacker difference has proven instrumental, in allowing Brady to carve teams up. This will be an epic game, considering the Ravens really have a superb D. In our favor though, is the bitter cold.

My prediction is Patriots 31-17.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/21/2012 6:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pats' advantage: Hernandez's ability to line up as a back, as evidenced last week. Run the hurry-up no-huddle, trap the defensive package on the field, and run anything you want from the playbook on them? Killer. Also, their anemic defense need only concentrate on stuffing the run, Flacco probably can't beat you by himself.

Raven's advantage? Holy fucking D. They don't have a defensive package weak enough in any one area to really exploit with a mismatch. If their Defensive line runs over the Pats' front, lights out, no matter what else happens.

Too close to call. Somebody's going to win about 20-17. Could come down to dumb luck, but most likely, the Pats' O-line vrs Ravens' D-line will be the story..
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    1/21/2012 8:22am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    1/21/2012 12:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah the no huddle bit is fantastic. Especially when Hernandez can line up as receiver, TE, blocking fullback or RB.

Possibly the no huddle will burn some Ravens timeouts, which can make the difference in a tight ending.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast