Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 8:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

You could just as easy ask me to send you a photo of me wearing the medal. I still have it. If you have doubts about any of my credentials, all you have to do is ask.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 9:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HereBeADragon,

This is my Coach in the video. They are going over another breakfall drill we teach. Yes he was in WV and yes we often compete in many of the AKJU tournaments. We have limited funds and most of our students can't afford much so we bring those we can afford to bring. We will also be at the KY State Tournament on the 1/28/2012.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 9:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

I almost forgot, while conducting your research into my Silver Medal in the Junior Olympics, back then, it was the AAU. That should help you a little to discredit me. Let me know if I can of any further assistance.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 9:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc,

This is a basic drill to teach students who are new to martial arts or who have learning or other mental or physical disabilities basic ground fighting positions. Everyone on here seems to think that we are training national level competitors. You are trying to point out errors in a transition or a hold down when we are trying to get these kids to just remember the basics over 1.5 hours per week when we have them in class.

Do you realize how difficult it is to work under these conditions? You have no idea what kind of hurdles these kids face. If we can keep these kids on the right track, you know what, never mind. You would not understand and probably would not care if you did. I think I am wasting my time here. Post what you wish where you wish. All that I ask is that you don't undermine our efforts to do right! Technique, really!!!! You have no idea what we are trying to do. Now I am just getting ticked off! Find a kid with Aspergers, and try and teach him a Rolling Knee Bar without pulling your hair out and then you can start to judge me and our program.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 9:44pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Wil View Post
    Sirc,

This is a basic drill to teach students who are new to martial arts or who have learning or other mental or physical disabilities basic ground fighting positions. Everyone on here seems to think that we are training national level competitors. You are trying to point out errors in a transition or a hold down when we are trying to get these kids to just remember the basics over 1.5 hours per week when we have them in class.

Do you realize how difficult it is to work under these conditions? You have no idea what kind of hurdles these kids face. If we can keep these kids on the right track, you know what, never mind. You would not understand and probably would not care if you did. I think I am wasting my time here. Post what you wish where you wish. All that I ask is that you don't undermine our efforts to do right! Technique, really!!!! You have no idea what we are trying to do. Now I am just getting ticked off! Find a kid with Aspergers, and try and teach him a Rolling Knee Bar without pulling your hair out and then you can start to judge me and our program.
    I've got 3 kids with Aspergers, at least one adult, so yeah, you're full of ****. Told you that you weren't going to like it over here you pompous ass.

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 9:51pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just went thru the video's on your youtube channel Coach Wil. If your claim is that all the students presented are beginners and or have developmental disorders I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I do now have to wonder what the point of the videos were? Are you conceding that you know their technique is flawed? Can you show us a video of your advanced students or video of your students in competition so we can see how they perform?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 10:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

You could just as easy ask me to send you a photo of me wearing the medal. I still have it. If you have doubts about any of my credentials, all you have to do is ask.
    Hi, thanks for joining the discussion. Please don't misinterpret what I am trying to do here... I simply picked an item from your resume that I felt could be confirmed or refuted based on the available records. If it is confirmed, that tends to enhance your credibility.

Please do post whatever info you have on this. Which year and weight division did you medal in?

Also, could you please address the statement from your online bio that "USA Wrestling is the governing body for Sombo in the United States"? Do you believe this to be accurate?

Thanks in advance
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 10:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt,

I almost forgot, while conducting your research into my Silver Medal in the Junior Olympics, back then, it was the AAU. That should help you a little to discredit me. Let me know if I can of any further assistance.
    No need to be sarcastic. I'm not trying to discredit you, I'm attempting to verify a part of your resume that lends itself to verification.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 11:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Young man,

I seriously doubt you truly understand the virtue of respect and the more important role of martial arts in our society and I sincerely hope that your instructor never finds out that you addressed another instructor in the manner in which you have addressed me. I have never met a more undisciplined immature individual who has showed such a disregard for a Chief Instructor. Martial Arts is much more then technique. If that is all that you have gained from your experience, you have missed out.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 11:32pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Young man? Listen asshole, we're both older than you. So stick your pretentious respect speech up your ass. I've also been doing this longer than you. I said I've been practicing SAMBO since 1992. I've been in martial arts since 1978.

Oh and your leg? That's a load of crap too.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast