Posted On:
    3/02/2012 1:01pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I'd like to finally finish up this thread by posting this little gem:

Wil Everidge

Just wanted to publicly apologize to my coach, staff, and students for a lapse in good judgement a couple of months ago. I engaged several individuals in a very unprofessional debate. I should have known better. You can't reason with unreasonable people and I should have my head examined for engaging in that manner. Rest assured, it will never happen again. These remarks are being made following considerable reflection. Best to all,

Coach Wil

I think it's a sad day for a community to out a person like this. I love SAMBO because there are few politics and I find myself in the middle of this. I have seen videos of Joe Neely's SAMBO program, competitions, and students. Joe Neely seems to be a good coach and promoter for the SAMBO community.

That being said, in my opinion as well as I'm sure a few other members, Wil Everidge should give up his status as coach and go back to learning. His heart might be in the right place but he is in great denial. The techniques do not represent the SAMBO community as a whole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2012 2:12pm

Style: BJJ Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    So I'd like to finally finish up this thread by posting this little gem:

I think it's a sad day for a community to out a person like this. I love SAMBO because there are few politics and I find myself in the middle of this. I have seen videos of Joe Neely's SAMBO program, competitions, and students. Joe Neely seems to be a good coach and promoter for the SAMBO community.

That being said, in my opinion as well as I'm sure a few other members, Wil Everidge should give up his status as coach and go back to learning. His heart might be in the right place but he is in great denial. The techniques do not represent the SAMBO community as a whole.
    Omega Sir, thank you very very much for taking the time and putting in the effort to research this Person and his methods. To be fallible is to be human, what a insiteful premis, Mr. Neely just needs to spend a little more time being humbled as a student, to see how much he does not know. Again sir thank you.
    I bow,

Teekin.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 11:40am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekin View Post
    Omega Sir, thank you very very much for taking the time and putting in the effort to research this Person and his methods. To be fallible is to be human, what a insiteful premis, Mr. Neely just needs to spend a little more time being humbled as a student, to see how much he does not know. Again sir thank you.
    I bow,

Teekin.
    Neely is not the person in question here. Everidge is
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 12:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teekin View Post
    I bow,

Teekin.
    Yes, please carefully read the thread. Omega is saying that Neely appears to be a good coach and does a nice service promoting Sambo. He is saying Wil Everidge needs to stop coaching and start training again.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/15/2012 12:58pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weird, since I actually stated that in my post conclusion.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415