Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 3:46pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oklahoma Mother, 18, Kills Intruder Breaking Into Her Home While on Phone With 911

Is this worthy of being nominated for BAOTM? Seriously though, I'm not sure but I think most of the video is reenactment.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/news-...-27777235.html

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 4:37pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 7:24am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dead guy's accomplice is up on 1st Degree Murder charges. $50k bond for murder is being questioned by many.

Oklahoma's felony murder law permits prosecutors to seek a murder conviction if an accomplice dies during the commission of another felony crime.

http://newsok.com/bond-set-for-oklah...rticle/3637786

I have family outside of Blanchard.

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 11:37am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, the accomplice should be jailed for being FAT. I mean, come on, look at that jowly face with that moustache and beard twin-set. There's a crime right there...

More seriously, the principal home invader (Armed Burglar) with a 12in hunting knife, had targetted her at her husband's funeral (!); the unfortunate dying on Christmas Day....

She has to hear this shitbag trying to enter her house over a 20min period, with no likelihood of Police assistance during that period - and who knows how long it would take them to get there???

If she was Rich, they'd be there at the drop of a hat.

Hmm, perhaps gun ownership is justified? Pity she couldn't kill him twice....the lowlife.
    Last edited by Eddie Hardon; 1/07/2012 11:38am at . Reason: typo

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 12:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good for her..the fucker probably found out about the funeral and knew she was alone.
    What a piece of ****. He deserved it, big time.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 2:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They keep saying those assfuckers were there for the drugs. But seriously if all they wanted was to rob her for cancer meds then why surround her house from both sides?? Oh and I can't fucking believe they already let the basterd out on bail, is the court system there trying to be purposeful assholes??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 8:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    First, the accomplice should be jailed for being FAT. I mean, come on, look at that jowly face with that moustache and beard twin-set. There's a crime right there...

More seriously, the principal home invader (Armed Burglar) with a 12in hunting knife, had targetted her at her husband's funeral (!); the unfortunate dying on Christmas Day....

She has to hear this shitbag trying to enter her house over a 20min period, with no likelihood of Police assistance during that period - and who knows how long it would take them to get there???

If she was Rich, they'd be there at the drop of a hat.

Hmm, perhaps gun ownership is justified? Pity she couldn't kill him twice....the lowlife.
    I agree with most of what you said, but the part about it being due to her income... I think it was more the fact that she lived in a rural area where the police could take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour just to get to her home.

Posted On:
    1/08/2012 8:07am

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, you're right (I already knew that) but I was feeling a mite provocative ;-).

We are all equal before the Law (ain't we?)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/08/2012 9:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well there is the difference between the police in a rich neighbourhood and a poor one, but I think this time it had to do with rural vs urban.