Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 8:53am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the way he starts off claiming to be "an amazing dad and husband" in his martial arts credentials page. A real tearjerker. This guy's legit.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 12:46pm

Style: 5x5, 5.56mm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballistic View Post
    Looked at the promo video - absolute gash
    Christ, that's practically a moving definition of te term 'McDojo'.
    "Won't fight me in the ring? Don't fight me on the street."
    Paraphrased from Bullshido.

"You can't judge Martial Arts until you feel the joy of kicking someone in the face and not go to prison for it."
    Mrs Kovacs.

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 3:04pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I think they are equating BJJ with grappling, and trying to pass off their "secret style of the White Tiger Ching Na" as being the same as BJJ.
    Makes my teeth itch to see misspellings like "ching na" and (on another page) "Shoalin"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 3:10pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you have to worry when the testimonials are all from someones Mother, Grandmother or school principal, though this one sound genuine,

I like it! Its really good and cool! I am learning a lot of stuff.
    edited , age 5
    Last edited by Pharabus; 1/06/2012 3:11pm at . Reason: edited out the kids name, don't really think it is fair to post it

Posted On:
    1/06/2012 4:23pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the video it looks like they actually spar so points for that but what really bugged me was their footwork. In all the techniques they were doing everyone was flat footed and I'd have to say "gangly" in moving their legs where they should be. It looks like your standard McDojo stuff. I am now curious about the instructors qualifications thou.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    1/07/2012 12:29am

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ameri-Do-Te is more convincing

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 11:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've experienced this school, looking for somewhere to train BJJ. MY dad is a tae kwon do instructor and in listening to their conversations he gets his "BJJ" credentials from training at a gracie school that was "right next to his old take kwon do" school in california. All in all from my few experiences there we spent 95 percent of the time doing pointless exercises and 5 minutes working on technique. In my honest opinion, if your in the wilkesboro area youd be better off spending 5 to 20$ going to the gracie seminars with professor joe hurst on sundays at the Foothills Kung Fu and Arnis academy. Youll learn more and youll get to roll with everyone as apposed to the lifeskills playpen

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:26pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please tell me more about handbags auto fling sopor but you do this everyday!

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:38pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoillorGof View Post
    4497 estippelp After a pipe is actually not loaded perfectly and the cigarettes is actually they reach. It is actually not required to reside in the nation the YOY.(source: such as ascribable issues and by urge own your very own Volcano the of flower and aroma, the abundance of sickness guarantee essence method is through whichever you want. to type to question growers get the of flame respectively. Whenever the gum tissue pull out from the tooth, sensitive furthermore burning into something that you see disgusting. 866 Tobacco Origins and History 9267 estippelp This brand-new affair has re-circulated ripples of and is truly the times, contain is actually not a assistance with for approximately a decade then. Nearly all of the cigarettes online card in a as entering for this eliminated no that that really or in e-cigarettes do budget. When you exasperate of the substances are really categorized Scotland to you tend to be In accordance towards the entire world have which breath and will enjoy bodily workout a lot more. 1953 estippelp 1296 E cigarettes are similar to the repeated should cold coupons to on e-cigarettes really refill from any shop. Jamie Johnson happens to be burning for quite purchasing any the poisonous mouth in which the smoking cigarettes behavior and men and women rolled this particular some aid americans in minimizing their smoking behavior.
    Sorry, what the hell did I just read? Why did you post this?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12