221943 Bullies, 4041 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 56
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. yli is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 4:28pm


     Style: Stabbing the Face.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm terrible because I take Krav Maga. I do not plan to remedy this.
  2. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 4:38pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Self-defeating question, Ke?pofist.

    Those who know why they're awful are nowhere near as awful as those who don't know why they're awful.

    Both of those types of awful people are nowhere near as awful as those who don't know that they're awful...and there are far too many of those.
  3. Rivington is online now
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 4:55pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too many cookies.
  4. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,472

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 5:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've convinced my girlfriend to let me turn the random junk storage room in the apartment into an old timey gym. Three sets of Indian clubs (one set's adjustable), an Olympic bar with a bunch of plates, adjustable dumbbells plus her girly rubber coated ones, a simple ab wheel, 30 lb kettlebell, and I'm gonna see if I can jump rope in there. Unfortunately there's one of those multi level cat fort things in the corner thats kinda non-negotiable, thus detracting from its manliness.
  5. Sorekara is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    478

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 5:50pm


     Style: Judo/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Too many cookies.
    Absolutely my downfall! I can't resist chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven with a glass of milk.


    On a side note, I'm in the best shape since I was in my early 20's. I'm aweful at MA because I'm a complete beginner, and I still smoke.
  6. yli is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 5:58pm


     Style: Stabbing the Face.

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I've convinced my girlfriend to let me turn the random junk storage room in the apartment into an old timey gym. Three sets of Indian clubs (one set's adjustable), an Olympic bar with a bunch of plates, adjustable dumbbells plus her girly rubber coated ones, a simple ab wheel, 30 lb kettlebell, and I'm gonna see if I can jump rope in there. Unfortunately there's one of those multi level cat fort things in the corner thats kinda non-negotiable, thus detracting from its manliness.
    Do you live on the ground floor/basement?
  7. Permalost is online now
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,472

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 6:09pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yli View Post
    Do you live on the ground floor/basement?
    Yes, with one floor above. I was contemplating setting up a double end bag (I don't think a heavy bag would be a good idea, and standing heavy bags suck).
  8. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 6:26pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fill cat fort with beer and ice...manliness preserved
  9. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 10:05pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    I'm in the best shape since I was in my early 20's.
    ^This is very informative: it's well-known that absolutely everyone in their early 20's is in simply awesome condition.
  10. Grey_Southpaw is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    52

    Posted On:
    12/29/2011 10:19pm


     Style: MMA, Hoshinsul

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Self-defeating question, Ke?pofist.

    Those who know why they're awful are nowhere near as awful as those who don't know why they're awful.

    Both of those types of awful people are nowhere near as awful as those who don't know that they're awful...and there are far too many of those.
    people that don't know they're awful do one of two things on Bullshido: they either leave or they change into someone who knows they're awful. It's kind of a pressure tested environment.

    anyway, I'm awful because I'm 6'1" and 260 lbs with fairly low muscle mass. I'm getting a gym membership in addition to my boxing training to build the muscle I lack and to supplement on the machines for the roadwork I can't do at the moment (knee issues combined with my obesity are pretty bad). Since I started working out, I've lost about 50lbs, but I would like to get about 60 more lbs of lard off me.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.