222446 Bullies, 4511 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why are you awful?

You know it, we know it. You're bad. But what do you plan on doing about it? Or are you happy being an out-of-shape crappler who watches too many MMA videos on youtube?
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I so want a youtube patch for my gi.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    Or are you happy being an out-of-shape crappler who watches too many MMA videos on youtube?
    Yep

Also I can afford to watch the UFC PPV's alone at of my house, that's good as well.

Flyweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am pretty bad and apt to using my job, size, age or medical conditions as an excuse.

This year I finally started taking my fitness more seriously, lifting to get stronger and bigger and I focused a lot on my shitty stand-up. I can say that my boxing is better than it ever has been and I still feel like I'm improving every week.

As cheesy as it may sound, this stupid Fitocracy game (see sig) has been a big motivator for me fitness-wise. I'm a gaming nerd at heart, and turning exercise into a game is all it took for me to really push myself every week and stop making excuses.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, MT, KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My enthusiasm for Judo knows no bounds, however my throws are abysmal. When we practice full throws on the crash pad, I come off kinda awkward with using more muscle than technique and not enough follow thru. One Uke even jumped when I attempted to throw him, I guess to either help me out or help himself from being on the receiving end of one my wack throws (still deciding whether or not he was being an asshole). On the flip side (see what I did there) I have been told I am a good Uke though.

Oh yeah, I am content to be an out of shape crappler more often than I care to admit. But I do plan on practicing Uchikomi more so my throws become more natural. Also I will be doing more Muay Thai to increase my conditioning. As it is now, I need a break after each partner during sparring.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 2:54pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ke?poFist View Post
    You know it, we know it. You're bad. But what do you plan on doing about it? Or are you happy being an out-of-shape crappler who watches too many MMA videos on youtube?
    You know, it hurts when you say things like that, I was feeling pretty good but now.. :'-(

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, MT, KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by christmas cash View Post
    I am pretty bad and apt to using my job, size, age or medical conditions as an excuse.

This year I finally started taking my fitness more seriously, lifting to get stronger and bigger and I focused a lot on my shitty stand-up. I can say that my boxing is better than it ever has been and I still feel like I'm improving every week.

As cheesy as it may sound, this stupid Fitocracy game (see sig) has been a big motivator for me fitness-wise. I'm a gaming nerd at heart, and turning exercise into a game is all it took for me to really push myself every week and stop making excuses.
    I am an avid gamer myself. I often wished success in life pursuits were as easy to manage as a good RPG. Imma check out this fitocracy. I need all the help I can get to keep motivated as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 3:33pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've changed my diet, will make some more adjustments to it when I have time.

When I get my car sorted and no longer have to rely on crappy public transport I'll have no excuse not to train 3-4 times a week (if I can afford it) as opposed to 2-3. I also plan to keep doing this weights workout (it's not super fancy but will help me stay strong and look pretty) :)

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 4:00pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I need to prepare myself for september so I can enter with some chance of surviving a Kyokushin Tourny. My hands need a lot of imporevement I must do a lot more bag and hand training with partners.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm terrible. Moar training.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast