• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of weather he had his kids with, he still got out of his car in an abandoned lot to meet with people over craigslist. And then fucking chased them!! He may as well wore this shirt:

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/29/2011 1:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Are we sure his kids were in the truck, and that he wasn't talking to them on a phone he'd left in his truck? It's kind of ambiguous. Seems like a guy who wouldn't let his wife go would probably realize it was a bad idea to bring the kids.
    It was a bad idea to ride around instead of calling the cops. There the kids are removed.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/29/2011 1:49pm at .

Posted On:
    12/30/2011 6:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Regardless of weather he had his kids with, he still got out of his car in an abandoned lot to meet with people over craigslist. And then fucking chased them!! He may as well wore this shirt:
    Careful, you'll get a visit from Rock Ape. Looks like his RAF Regt Shirt ;-)

Posted On:
    12/30/2011 7:00pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once the meet site turned out to not be as advertised he should have left. After finding the robbers he should have maintained visual and called 911. While I give him points for toughness I deduct points for decision making.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/30/2011 7:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the kids issue:
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,3489548.story
    On Dec. 21, Trenker and four of his children ages 7, 8, 9 and 12 drove from their home in Miramar to the Tivoli Gardens apartments in Deerfield Beach to sell an 18-inch gold necklace to a man who had identified himself as Galven.
    http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/27424...st-robbery.htm
    "I put my finger in the bullet holes, the big ones, and then I ran back to the car and I made sure the kids were OK and I told them, 'Listen, Dad's been shot. There's an ambulance already on the way,'"
    I'm glad he survived it could've been much worse.

Posted On:
    12/31/2011 12:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, allowing for the error by his fiancee and himself of seeking to sell a modestly valuable item and then being subject to a 'bait and switch' plan, the question that comes to Mind is: How many other crimes have they committed?

It's hardly likely to be their first and they were quite willing to fire a handgun and empty its 10 round Chamber at him. So how much else have they done and to whom?

Jail, please. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/31/2011 5:02pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    It's hardly likely to be their first and they were quite willing to fire a handgun and empty its 10 round Chamber at him.
    I agree with the post, but what exactly is a 10 round chamber?

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    12/31/2011 7:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He had his kids with him. What a fucking idiot. His wife wouldn't have been shot because his wife wouldn't have gone searching for the perp with her kids in the car... unless she was an idiot, too.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Posted On:
    1/01/2012 9:47am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chemsoldier View Post
    I agree with the post, but what exactly is a 10 round chamber?
    Dunno. The report wrote of firing 10 shots at him and emptying the chamber.

WaddoIknow? We don't have guns in Blighty. (Except for Armed Forces, a few Armed Police.....and Armed criminals - obviously).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2012 2:19pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Dunno. The report wrote of firing 10 shots at him and emptying the chamber.

WaddoIknow? We don't have guns in Blighty. (Except for Armed Forces, a few Armed Police.....and Armed criminals - obviously).
    No worries. A firearm generally has a single chamber where the cartridge rests when it is ready to fire. In the case of a semi-automatic pistol, that is the back of the barrel before the rifling begins. When the slide comes forward from the rearward position it grabs the top cartridge from the magazine and pushes it out of the magazine and forward till it is in the chamber with the action closed, or "chambered" as it were.

Most firearms operate with this type of chambering. A notable exception is the revolver that technically has multiple chambers in the cylinder (the round bit), as many chambers as the number of cartridges it holds. Most revolvers hold between 5-8 cartridges with the most common being six. So Dirty Harry's famous S&W Model 29 holds 6 .44 magnum cartridges in 6 chambers that rotate to bring each chamber in line with the barrel.

Not your fault, you dont have many guns in your neck of the woods. I know the UK has been fairly hostile to armed self defense, how are they in dealing with martial artists who defend themselves?
    Last edited by chemsoldier; 1/01/2012 2:22pm at . Reason: grammer
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast