Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 5:44am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know you could try to keep out of places where people are likely to threaten to kill you. Also, I'm not really sure how it is wherever you're from, but attacking a person who's just talking to you is probably going to give you legal trouble.

Thirdly - if this happens to you so often, how have you handled those situations so far?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 6:13am

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Thirdly - if this happens to you so often, how have you handled those situations so far?
    Whipped out the vaseline and duct tape?

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 6:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boarddonthitbak View Post
    Ha, interesting reply.

But I did google what people mean with "duck under" and it's basically from a point where both people try to get or have neck control, so they can "duck under" the controlling arm

but what about when they are not controlling you at all, where would you "duck under?"

youknow what I mean, they get real real close to you just standing and tell you they are going to put you in the trunk of their car, drive to the woods and kill you, not only that but also they will come after your family etc etc

yes this actually happens to me, crazy people talking the craziest **** and I always wonder what the hell do I do now, what is the logical thing to do

because they are so close that if you want to punch them you're going to have to take a step back or push them away first and take up a stronger position because you're just standing, can't punch from just standing position

it's pretty intimidating because of this, especially if they are taller and bigger, feels like whatever you would do wouldn't really work anyway

does anybody know this feel?
    Rule #1) Don't get in the guy's trunk unless he is dressed like a clown and wants you to help him find a lost puppy in the woods. (unless they have candy)

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:08am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have refined your technique

*a person is with his face very close to you, intimidating you, talking threats etc but without a real fighting stance, basically in heatbutt range with arms flailing

*this range is very annoying to me

*what about

*one hand in the face, one hand in the back of the head, sudden twisting movement to rip of thier head. Then **** into hole left by absent spinal column
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I have refined your technique

*a person is with his face very close to you, intimidating you, talking threats etc but without a real fighting stance, basically in heatbutt range with arms flailing

*this range is very annoying to me

*what about

*one hand in the face, one hand in the back of the head, sudden twisting movement to rip of thier head. Then **** into hole left by absent spinal column
    Bet if you licked their face, that would give you just enough WTF time to run away.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:24am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boarddonthitbak View Post
    Ha, interesting reply.

But I did google what people mean with "duck under" and it's basically from a point where both people try to get or have neck control, so they can "duck under" the controlling arm

but what about when they are not controlling you at all, where would you "duck under?"

If they aren't controlling you then it's even easier to duck under them to the back. Alternately you can use my favorite method which is the hug and trip. Just hug them really tight and grapevine one of your legs around theirs and drive forward and in the direction of the leg you are trapping. Most people fall over.
    Or you can get gaelic on them and open with a headbutt, then a kick to the groin and then stomps....

More importantly, your technique is stupid and won't work.

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What ever happened to the good old fashioned knee the balls?? Seriously what's with all the fancy ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What ever happened to the good old fashioned knee the balls?? Seriously what's with all the retarded LARP ****.
    Fixed that for ya boss.

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 8:51am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Head twist takedown sorta?

Yes it works fine.

(I know i should get all flamy but I really don't have a problem with that move.)

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    10/11/2011 1:41pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is a completely different move. Notice the lack of spinning your opponent completely around and then slapping on the RNC. Using head control to take your opponent down is not retarded.
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast