Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is this style?

Hello!

Could any experienced martial artists take a look at this video and say if this looks any good? The style looks quite compelling. As far as I understand it is Nintaijitsu? (found that in the comments)
    Not much info about it available, but the guy seems to know his stuff. There are a lot of videos from him and all look decent.
    Or is it BS?

If not, any info on where to learn something like that?

You have to work the look. supporting member
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look up in the top right corner of the page there is a white rectangle with "GO" written beside it. This is the "search box". Type the words "Choson Ninja" into it and press the "GO" button. It will take you to this page

http://www.bullshido.net/?pageid=sea...inja&submit=GO

Style
    Wushu, TKD, some BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper_lat View Post
    Hello!

Not much info about it available, but the guy seems to know his stuff. There are a lot of videos from him and all look decent.
    Or is it BS?

If not, any info on where to learn something like that?
    First, ask yourself this: Why do I want to take Martial Arts? If all you want to do is dress up in funny costumes, gain some flexibility and conditioning, and learn to do some interesting dance/fight choreography, by all means study this guys Choson Ninjataijutsu (or whatever it's called). If you want to actually learn how to fight and defend yourself, skip this crap and study Brazilian Jiujitsu or combat-focused grappling and boxing or Muai Thai.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the wider martial arts world, ninjutsu is generally not well regarded. Lots of fraud, poor technique, rank inflation, invented tradition and a general lack of actual fight training, preferring instead to parade around in costumes with cheap weapons. Greg Park's ninjutsu (the guy in the video) is largely regarded to be a wannabe even by the ninjutsu community. His stuff, to me, looks like he watches youtube videos and cobbles together his own version of them. His sweeping techniques are rather suspect. The skill to effortlessly sweep someone to the ground is not acquired by learning and drilling a few dead patterns.

You have to work the look. supporting member
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuindless View Post
    this guys Choson Ninjataijutsu (or whatever it's called).
    I believe the full title for the style is Dedicated to God Choson Ryu Nintaijutsu.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I may ask, in all seriousness. How is the skill to effortlessly sweep someone to the ground acquired?

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper_lat View Post
    If I may ask, in all seriousness. How is the skill to effortlessly sweep someone to the ground acquired?
    A lot of practise in Judo, wrestling or similar style that includes much sparring against resisting opponents.