230814 Bullies, 4143 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 64
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,076

    Posted On:
    12/21/2011 10:52pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Anyone remember that video where that cop seriously freaks out about that guy he pulls over has a gun and doesn't immediately tell the cop, because the cop's not giving him a chance to speak? I can't find the right group of words to search, but it seems relevant in this discussion.
    Yes, I'll see if I can find it. The kid did what most of us say, wait for orders, answer the queries, and when asked "do you have a gun" he said yes. The cop flipped the **** out.

    T
  2. wetware is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,132

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 12:26am


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need. Got it here. I think my favorite part is that he tries, many times, to tell the cop he's armed.

  3. DKJr is offline
    DKJr's Avatar

    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 12:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I'm pulling over I whip out my license and registration. I usually keep them in my hand in plain view on the steering wheel as they get out. Just hand it over and don't say anything.

    Most people assume I'm friendly so I've never had a cop be nervous around me. It also helps that I'm a 160lbs white kid with a baby face and a Baylor University sticker.
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,483

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 1:49am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good idea for a bumper sticker in concealed carry states.
    "Cop: uh hey man what's this bumper sticker about?"
    "Me: Hey buddy, I'm packing heat but I can get my permit officer!".
    I think it just might work. Just not in my state.

  5. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,772

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 1:51am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    No need. Got it here. I think my favorite part is that he tries, many times, to tell the cop he's armed.

    Goddamn, that's infuriating. Fucking piece of **** worthless cop. Bastards like that are the reason so many people despise cops. I hope that **** is the laughing stock of his department and everyone he knows.

    As much as it pains me to look for blame on the part of the driver - he was a knucklehead. He should've been more persistent with his efforts to announce he was armed. He should've yelled it out the window. He should've spoken up to the cop searching his car. It takes less than two seconds to say "I'm armed". That will get their attention enough to allow you to finish your sentence. At the very least you've satisfied your legal requirement.

    He clearly attempted to notify the cops, but with a little common sense and better judgment he could've saved himself at least some of that trouble by being more assertive in his communication.

    Regardless, it doesn't excuse the cop's actions. He was out of line and acting like a little bitch even before he was aware of the weapon.
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,483

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 1:55am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The guy sounds like a big ***** which probably explains why he was armed, either that or he does, in fact, solicit in that area.

    Hooker, pimp, guy with concealed permit. Not a difficult triangle to figure out. "I swear to god Officer" is not a strong defense.

    He played it smart I guess...you don't want to push an already over the edge cop, no matter what **** the cop says. One has to wonder how burnt out most of these guys are on the job, to talk to a suspect like that knowing you are on camera.

    I smell a biiiig lawsuit.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/22/2011 1:58am at .
  7. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,772

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 2:05am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Hole View Post
    The guy sounds like a big ***** which probably explains why he was armed, either that or he does, in fact, solicit in that area.

    Hooker, pimp, guy with concealed permit. Not a difficult triangle to figure out. "I swear to god Officer" is not a strong defense.

    He played it smart I guess...you don't want to push an already over the edge cop, no matter what **** the cop says. One has to wonder how burnt out most of these guys are on the job, to talk to a suspect like that knowing you are on camera.

    I smell a biiiig lawsuit.
    Because people who are concerned with self protection are pussies.....obviously.

    The guy may have been up to no good but the cop had jack ****.

    He did the right thing by not being confrontational with the cops. But he should've insisted on announcing he was armed at the first possible moment he could get a word in edgewise. If interrupted, he should've spoken up clearly again at the very next possible opportunity until he got his message across. He didn't handle himself well.
  8. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,483

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 2:07am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Because people who are concerned with self protection are pussies.....obviously.
    Nope, not what I said.

    Haven't you learned what a straw man is yet? You've been here long enough.

    Stop.
  9. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,772

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 3:03am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Hole View Post
    Nope, not what I said.
    I read what you said. It was pretty clear and not really open to interpretation. If that's not what you meant, fine. What did you mean?
  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,483

    Posted On:
    12/22/2011 3:08am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    I read what you said. It was pretty clear and not really open to interpretation. If that's not what you meant, fine. What did you mean?
    Let's put it this way, I'm pretty sure what was going through your own head during most of that cop's tirade was "why didn't that ***** say anything..." as well as "that cop is a fucking idiot".

    He knew what he had to do, and he screwed up because he's a ***** buying ***** in the ghetto.

    Come on be honest. He was trying to get laid in a dangerous part of town, and brought a gun with him. It's probably still his own damn fault he got arrested, and this cop just blew his **** and that became the story and got this guy's case thrown out.

    Now we just wait for the emotional damages lawsuit.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.