12/20/2011 3:16pm, #41
12/20/2011 3:23pm, #42
All the weapons you see in the video have been used in actual combat at one time or another and the only thing that would make them dangerous the skill of the person wielding them and his/her vibrant imagination.
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- San Diego
- street paddleboarding
12/20/2011 3:50pm, #43
12/21/2011 12:33am, #44
12/21/2011 12:41am, #45
The Chinese Super Ninjas documentary (also a Shaw production!) taught me many important things:
- The Chinese had a lot of weapons but they all make exactly the same noise when struck.
- Japanese Samurai were as brave as the Chinese
- Getting poisoned means you can't use kung for about 3 months.
- Whenever you have a lot of warriors protecting a kung fu fortress, they are all going to die.
- Each element ninja dresses a certain color. Fire ninja is red, water ninja is blue, etc.
- Ninja women spies are really hot but will kill your ass as soon as look at you.
- Ninjas love fire element and will burn you and everything you own to the ground with it.
- The best way to beat Ninjas is to learn ninjutsu. Standard kung fu will not work on ninjas.
- The ninjas have a master who uses all of the different elements in the final battle.
- Everyone dies
Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/21/2011 12:44am at .
12/21/2011 1:22am, #46
The Master Killer Documentary from The Shaw Brothers (boy, they sure make lot of documentaries, huh?) taught me that:
-It only takes five years to become an unbeatable Shao-Lin superman
-Once you become a full fledged Shao-Lin monk, it's totally acceptable to ambush and kill your old enemies
-One day, you too, can learn to hurl invisible balls of chi
-A blacksmith, with zero combat training, can defeat an entire squad of trained soldiers...just by telling him to increase his grip on his hammer.
12/21/2011 7:02am, #47
I know for a fact that all chinese weapons were devised from farming implements due to all of the farming related deaths during the last five thousand years. Before then the world had not been created. The "fact" part is because I have some super powers that include making up facts and accepting dumb **** that others state as facts.
12/21/2011 8:09am, #48
12/21/2011 10:26am, #49
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
- CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD
So it looks like TheService has decided not to return and make more of an ass of himself. Their really is a Santa Claus!安氏八极拳学生
12/21/2011 10:44am, #50
- Join Date
- Oct 2008